waiting ... sorry there's nothing for 5,000

by Simon 27 Replies latest jw friends

• Xena
    Xena

hhhmmm why not just name it after her? Waiting One...I am wanting to be a waiting...have you made waiting yet? How long have you been waiting to be waiting?

• openminded
    openminded

I think it would be a good idea if every thousand posts you get an automatic red screen that blinks GET A JOB!!! just a thought om

• butalbee
    butalbee

How about "The Almighty One"?

• patio34
    patio34

Hey Waiting--here's to your next 5000!

Xena said

hhhmmm why not just name it after her? Waiting One...I am wanting to be a waiting...have you made waiting yet? How long have you been waiting to be waiting?
    That's a great idea, it would give us all something to shoot fer! (That's LB talk, heh, heh.)

Your garden, no Yarden sounds gorgeous. Actually, i've been composting in my small back yard, underground that is. Feeding the roses.

LB, maybe it's being in the city (where i am) that makes us long for a little more nature, but once you have it, there's so much to care for, who has time for a garden?

Pat

• Cowboy
    Cowboy

Well,down at the pizza parlor,a step up from supreme is super supreme...Kinda has a ring to it.

Congratulations,waiting...I always enjoy your posts.

Nuff Said,
    Cowboy

We ride and never worry about the fall
    I guess that's just the cowboy in us all

• LB
    LB
    there's so much to care for, who has time for a garden?

so true but I do miss the garden. We're thinking about moving to Maui in a couple of years, and we'll be back into the city lifestyle. I'll probably have a nice garden again.

Never Squat With Yer Spurs On

• Yadira Angelini
    Yadira Angelini

waiting, how could that be? I just made it to #100 and I feel I'm on this board to much. Thanks for all your posts. Love,

Yadira

• waiting
    waiting

Awwwwwwwww, I'm grinnin'.

Actually, I've been teased the most about fussin' at Simon for his dopey (no offense) category names. I was always the "try it on" person. And I always fussed. Just my nature - what woman wants to be called by a man's title.....or Star Wars, for Pete's sake.

LB - had no idea you'd be into water lilies. Hope you get back to flowers & veggies....seem like more fun than horse crap. I've not tried water flowers - I love daylilies and their infinite color & form - quite a bit like orchids.....only for a day, but by the thousands.

However, my dachshunds love to dig for ground moles and ground moles love to crunch through daffodil bulbs....so last night I fussed a lot at 3 dopey dachshunds for at least 50 holes. They just look at me like "whaaaaaaaaaa?" and continue waggin' their tails. Good thing they're cute.

Cowboy! Good to see you.....somehow that name and a man in a tux just don't get it, ya know?

Thank you, y'all - a rare treat for me!

waiting

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

OMG 5,000+ WOW!

How a bout a little flag waving with the number of posts? or something.

No matter how thin you slice it there are always two sides
  • Solace
    Solace

5000!!!!

Majesty or Majestic

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit