waiting ... sorry there's nothing for 5,000

by Simon 27 Replies latest jw friends

• zanex
    zanex

5000! wow...we're not worthy!...heh heh...congrats..needz to be somethin like "bg cheese" hahahaha ;o)

• RunningMan
    RunningMan

Here is a suggested title: Ones with no life

(not meant to be offensive, just a little social commentary)

• Amazing
    Amazing

Since 4,000 = Supreme One, how about 5,000 or more = GOD! ... pronounced Gawd!

• waiting
    waiting

LOL!!!! I do have a social life, a work life, a home life, hobbies, even an occasional love life (cough) - and I like it.

One of the biggest reasons I have the most posts is because I found Simon's board almost from the beginning.....and I didn't leave. I like it.

I'm ending my day at work now (6 nasty days this week) to go read an entire dumb chapter in psych for class tomorrow at 8am. It's a life - but right now......a beer sounds better.

waiting

• SYN
    SYN

Sheesh, waiting, your keyboard must be worn out by now...you probably have "Reply To Topic" burnt into your monitor by now

Well done!

It really is such an amazingly beautiful series of interlocking systems that comprise what a human is. It's too bad we're working backwards from the object code, everything would be simpler with the source and a comment or three thrown in.

• slipnslidemaster
    slipnslidemaster
    hhhmmm why not just name it after her? Waiting One...I am wanting to be a waiting...have you made waiting yet? How long have you been waiting to be waiting?

I second Xena's motion. I think that in honor of the oldest remaining poster on the board and the first to achieve the honor of most addicted to the board, the title for 5000 and over (the final title) should be Waiting One. I think that's slick.

Slipnslidemaster: "I worked very hard and I earned all the attention I'm getting."
    - Anna Kournikova

Unseen Apostate Directorate of North America

• seven006
    seven006

Considering where we all came from and the warped sense of importance they ascribe to I think it would be proper to give the one with the highest number of post the title of "Head Janitor."

Just a thought
    Dave

• Simon
    Simon
    One of the biggest reasons I have the most posts is because I found Simon's board almost from the beginning.....and I didn't leave. I like it

That's no excuse, lol ... I've been here longer than anyone and I've posted half of what you have (and I have no posting limits!)

Maybe I should change the titles to just go off the last month or so? Give the rest of us a chance, he he he.

- Simon

(just noticed it's more than half ... sorry waiting - lookout, I'm catching ya' !)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit