Islam 'penetrates' Europe.

by fulltimestudent 30 Replies latest social current

• valkyrie
    valkyrie
    European.British values

?? What are these?

it was totally different, mostly white faces, a lot of blond hair, good looking people,

So, you have a broad aesthetic preference...

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

I am blond myself, so I notice places where most other people are too. Same in Norway and Sweden.

But everyone was well dressed and good looking in Cologne, not just the blond ones.

Brussels seems much rougher, would not like to walk alone in the city at night.

• *lost*
    *lost*

AArabia

So very true, some are even getting more money than that.

Councils had to build large houses, 4/5 bed, specifically for immigrants with large families.

No one has a problem with immigrants, they have issues about a class of people,

who preach hate,

who do not want to work,

who want to have as many kids as the can, while someone else picks up the bill and pays for it all, who do not want to integrate,

who don't care about the communities in which they live, they want to bring their culture and way of life and rules and expect everyone else to accept them,

do not want to learn the language, do not want to be british, or part of the british culture, and get special treatment above and beyond what native national brits get.

Labour government and all it's councils became 'racist' to the native brits, favouring immigration, because Tony Blair prostituted himself to the muslim

heads of state and rich families, so he could make money personally.

Somali immigrant, 'single mother' 7 kids, gets put into a rented house worth millions with sky high rent everymonth costing thousands,

plus all the other freebies, scholls, health care, etc.

there are many many cases like this one, fact, it is bleeding the country dry.

yes, Britain is decaying.

• cantleave
    cantleave

Lost - watch The Jeremy Kyle Show - and you will see that those issues are not specific to immigrants.

• *lost*
    *lost*

cantleave

lol

I know what your saying, but I cannot watch that show, omg, I think it's disgusting and embarrassing.

I shudder to the think.

Not going to say what I really think.....

As I said, the point is not 'immigration' per say, it is the way it has allowed to be done.

I wonder if the councils pay for their taxi fare and translators to go to the councils ? or even to court ?

ps do you live in a multicultural community with high immigration ?

• cantleave
    cantleave

I am sorry but you give a false impression of reality with your comments above. Councils do not buiold 4/5 bedroom house just for immigrants. There are many large families from the indiginous population as well as many immigrants who have no families or small familes. Most immigrants are here legally and have made substantial conttributions to the exchequer through NI and tax.

I suggest you read this report, and get your facts straight. You really do come across as a racist at times.

http://blogs.channel4.com/factcheck/factcheck-qa-how-many-migrants-are-on-the-dole/9148

Of the 5.5 million people of working age who are currently claiming benefits, 371,000 are foreign-born. That’s 6.4 per cent of the total number of people on benefits.

That means 6.6 per cent of working age non-UK nationals currently get a state handout, as opposed to 16.6 per cent of British nationals.

DWP took a random sample of 9,000 people from the 371,000 – only choosing those from outside the European Economic Area – and found that most (54 per cent) had become British citizens since arriving here. A further 29 per cent had been granted indefinite leave to remain.

Three quarters of people in the sample were traced by the UK Border Agency. Some 98 per cent of those were found to have the right immigration status consisting with claiming benefits legitimately.

What don’t the figures show?

They don’t tell us how many of the estimated 371,000 have paid their own way.

The number includes people who entered the country as long ago as 1975, and it cover some benefits, like Jobseekers’ Allowance and Employment and Support Allowance, which are sometimes “contributory”.

In other words, in some cases they are only payable to people who have built up a minimum level of National Insurance contributions through work.

So some of the 371,000 might have made substantial contributions to the exchequer through tax and National Insurance deductions for many years, and only claimed benefits for a short time.

How many people are in this position? DWP doesn’t know. A spokesman said: “Separate figures for income and contributory based elements are not available.”

It’s not even the case that those 371,000 people are all claiming “out-of-work” benefits, contrary to several press reports.

In other words, some of the people claiming these benefits may be doing some work. You can work 16 hours a week and still claim Jobseekers’ Allowance, for example, and you can earn up to £100 a week after tax and still get Carer’s Allowance.

So some of these 371,000 people could be contributing to the Exchequer through tax and National Insurance while they are claiming some benefits, offsetting the burden on the state.

How many? DWP doesn’t know. A spokesman told us: “The data sets don’t allow us to identify how many cases this might be happening in.”

Are large numbers of migrants getting benefits they’re not entitled to?

There’s no evidence of that here. Some 2 per cent of the 9,000 sample (180 people) could be defrauding the taxpayer. But that hasn’t been proved yet.

On the other hand, there is a question mark over a total of 27 per cent of the sample (including those who couldn’t be traced). Mr Grayling says more work needs to be done to get to the bottom of how many benefits cheats might be in the sample.

Are more migrants claiming benefits than ever before?

Not according to these DWP figures, which show the number of overseas nationals who register for a national insurance number every year and then go on to claim benefits within six months.

Just over 26,000 people fell into that category in 2009/10, the latest year for which figures are available.

As a percentage, that was a slight increase on the year before (4.6 per cent compared to 3.7), but far less than the 43,000 people or 12.5 per cent who were signing on within six months of getting their national insurance number in 2002/03.

The percentage has increased since a low of 2.9 per cent in 2006/07 and 2007/08, presumably reflecting rising unemployment since the start of the economic downturn.

Is there evidence of “benefit tourism”?

If we’re talking about people coming to Britain who don’t have any intention of finding work and want to live off benefits instead, there’s nothing to back that up either.

In fairness to Mr Grayling, he admitted as much himself, saying: “We’ve yet to establish the full picture. It may be that there isn’t a problem right now.”

If large numbers of people were coming here with the intention of staying on benefits for long periods, we would reasonably expect that to show up in a long-term study. Do foreign-born claimants tend to remain on the dole for longer than other groups?

DWP doesn’t know. A spokesman said: “This is a snapshot piece of analytic work. Data tracking benefit durations over time is not available.”

As we pointed out in a previous FactCheck, benefit rules, strengthened by the government’s own recent reforms, are supposed to make it impossible for anyone to claim benefits for long periods without making an honest effort to find work.

Dr Scott Blinder from Oxford University’s Migration Observatory told FactCheck the high proportion of people with British citizenship or leave to remain could be a sign of how tough the rules already are.

Most migrants have to wait for substantial periods of time before they get to claim benefits. Many have to wait for years for the privileged immigration status that entitles them to DWP payouts, making “tourism” is an unlikely scenario.

• *lost*
    *lost*

so because I state facts I am considered rascist !

When I was in the UK, I worked in the community cant leave, I worked in and with councils, I have seen what goes on.

'on the street' as they say.

I didn't make any mention of immigrants who are valuable assets to the country, I made comments about the immigrants

Who are moved in, en-masse into communities, and what happens, and yes, I have seen preferential treatment given to immigrants over local people born and bred in a community and worked and pay their way, get over looked and treated differently. this is why people get pissed, not because someone of a different race, colour or religion moves in.

Fact.

Let me tell you, if there were more whistle blowers and the truth came out about the extent of what goes on inside councils and government, you would be shocked.

It is starting to happen though.

There are about 60 differrent languages in one small area alone, and translators and teaching assistants have to be assigned.

edit to add: I forgot about the masses of illegals, who live and work. And some who claim benefits, own property, both in the uk and abroad, and work

fiddling the system.

Did you know you can buy passports 'on the street'.

• valkyrie
    valkyrie

@slimboyfat,

It's always okay to smile when you pass a mirror.

• fulltimestudent
    fulltimestudent

It's claimed that:

"... who started the blood sheed in Mecca 500 years before the Crusades? Who destroyed most of the Arab Jews and Christians from 600-1000 AD? Was this some Crusade I am not aware of? Please read your histroy my brother before falling into the propaganda of the radical Right, I know you are not one to fall easy for smooth talk but being politically correct will help us become like Iraq. Do you know while Suddam Hussein was in office we had over 1.3 Milliion Christians in Iraq? Why is there less than 250,000 now and why have 70 percent of the churches been blown up or abandoned? In Syria they are killing off Christians who were living their for centuries, is this the peaceful Islam we are told is here? Please don't let the revisionist historians force you into thinking the Crusades did not have a purpose, the Jews and Christians were being slaughtered by the Muslims."

Please, ÁrbolesdeArabia, would you like to quote your sources for your assertions that Muslim Rulers severely and generally, persecuted Christians (and Jews) prior to the Crusade era? I have no doubt that bloodshed occurred at times, but was it religous or political?

Let me make my own position clear beyond doubt, I do not want to live in a world dominated by the Allah concept of Muslims. (Nor, for the record do I want to live in a world dominated by Yahweh, and his support act of fanatical elders).

But, my understanding of Muslim-Christian relationships prior to 1000 CE, is not the same as yours (as expressed). Nonetheless, you may have better sources than I do, hence I invite you to post them.

I also have no doubt that the present relationship is bad, but lets take the early period first if you don't mind.

• *lost*
    *lost*

fulltimestudent

Some months ago, when I was 'digging' I came across some very interesting information.

However, I didn't realise the importance of it at the time, I didn't make a note of it.

It goes something like this.

Catholic bishop, turns back on CChurch, as he climbed higher in the ranks, he became privvy to more 'secrets' and classified information.

He found that the C Church, was responsible for actually founding the Islamic religion, to use as a form of control over the 'Arabs'

and then use them to fight agaisnt the Jews, and oust them form Jerusalem, becuase the CChurch wanted Jerusalem.

It backfired, Islam grew to such great numbers and strength, they turned on the CChurch, hence the hatred from the CChurch agaisnt Islam.

This was the start of the 'crusades' the rest as they say is history.

I will try to find the references etc for the piece.

meantime, if anyone else out there has come across this, or has any info, I would be grateful if you would share. (PM me if you wish )

Many thanks

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit