Islam 'penetrates' Europe.

by fulltimestudent 30 Replies latest social current

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Jw's are way too outta shape to do any fighting. They could print the propaganda for the Al-Qaeda and make sure the microphones have batteries...

• 5go
    5go

I am amazed the depths that Chriatian paranoia will go to but then again I am not.

• BluePill2
    BluePill2

Nathan, why 2025? Any explanation for this? I am currently in Europe. Might as well pack my suitcase now :-)

Many islamists in Europe, that is true, but on the other hand the younger generation might become apostate. See Turkey...

• fulltimestudent
    fulltimestudent

Thoughts on Harry Mac's comments re China;

China has a Muslim population of approximately 2 million, though some estimates place the figure around 5,000,000. In some places, even on the pacific coast, there are significant pockets of Muslims.

In Shanghai, in the past, I used to stay in a small hotel in Zhapu Road in the Hongkou district. (Just across Suzhou Creek, if you know Shanghai).

Here it is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YMPhwprUgBM

Zhapu road was known as a 'food street,' that is it was full of food shops and restaurants, most of them seemed to sell muslim food from west China (Xinjiang) and the staff wore Uighyr clothing. My breakfast was usually one of the delicious breads Xinjiang style breads. ( Its all changed now as the clearance of the old continues)

Since all town residents are subject to the 'one-child' policy (generally, farmers are not) there does not seem much possibility that China will have the problem that Europe is now experiencing.

In point of fact, China's experience with Islam goes back to Islam's beginning. The Great Mosque of Xian, may date back to the early years.

File:Chinese-style minaret of the Great Mosque.jpg

And the Huaisheng, Mosque in Gangzhou may be even older. Arabs had been involved in maritime trade with China's south even before the coming of Islam, wehich may support that tradition.

Many famous people in Chinese history have been Muslim. One in particular is the famous navigator, Zheng He, whose fleet of enormous ships was spreading Chinese influence in the fifteenth Century.

China, may therefore be an example of peaceful co-existence between Muslims and non-Muslims.

• HarryMac
    HarryMac

Thanks for the info.... cool video, I like that kind of atmospheric stuff.

The young man at the end of the original video mocked non-believers that even if they started having four wives... well it's still simply going to be a numbers game. Much more of a challenge in China (as you alluded to in your post as well).

I'll end with "I like Chinese... I like Chinese... they're cute and their cuddly and they're eager to please". - Monty Python.

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

Mulsims penetrated and ruled Southern Europe for centuries. Of course, can we be proud of the Crusades and the slaughter we caused. What goes around comes around.

• ÁrbolesdeArabia
    ÁrbolesdeArabia

BOTR, who started the blood sheed in Mecca 500 years before the Crusades? Who destroyed most of the Arab Jews and Christians from 600-1000 AD? Was this some Crusade I am not aware of? Please read your histroy my brother before falling into the propaganda of the radical Right, I know you are not one to fall easy for smooth talk but being politically correct will help us become like Iraq. Do you know while Suddam Hussein was in office we had over 1.3 Milliion Christians in Iraq? Why is there less than 250,000 now and why have 70 percent of the churches been blown up or abandoned? In Syria they are killing off Christians who were living their for centuries, is this the peaceful Islam we are told is here? Please don't let the revisionist historians force you into thinking the Crusades did not have a purpose, the Jews and Christians were being slaughtered by the Muslims.

It's not fear mongering, the Muslims have been sucking the Public Dole in Sweden, Denmark, Norway and England while they plot the over throwing of the Western World. One Muslim cleric in the UK is getting $56,000 a year while he tells his other Muslim friends to "Come to Europe and get on the public dole and use the money for the Holy War!

Demark offered to pay the Muslims tickets back to their countries because they were not contributing to society and becoming thugs like they are doing in Sweden, Norway and France. France has the highest unemployment rate for Muslims and Muslims are made because they keep bringing in more illegals and piling up on the French People's good grace while they try to undermine the productive workers in France. Ignorance of the facts does not fight so well.

• HarryMac
    HarryMac

I remember being really worried about what could happen to me early in my fade. Were the elders going to stalk me until I was df'd? How many times would they come to my door? What would I say?

Then I realized that if they do come to my door I can tell them to piss off. I can yell 'Get off of my property or I'm calling the cops!'... and you know what? All of a sudden I was extremely grateful for my rights and freedoms as a Canadian. People died for it... and I was filled with gratitude, like I just discovered it... it wasn't a vague concept now! JW's taught us for years that this is nationalistic and now after minimizing it for years I was so glad I had their protection. There aren't Elders and MS's in the RCMP! The law's on my side... I don't have to believe in bullshit! Awesome! I'm quite a bit happier to pay my taxes now... money well spent.

My point is this.. if this changes in the future... for any reason - including excuses of what people did when we thought the Earth was flat - any reason... that's upsetting to me... and I'm not going to like it.

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

They have more people. We have much more cash, a vast military presence, and our European.British values.

I am willing to defend fighting for my beliefs and civilization. Heck, if I die for Jehoover, why not society in general?

Most Moslems I meet are very respectful towards Christians. I spoke with several yesterday. Their main problem is with Jews. Al-Qadea is not the Moslem faith. Mohammed respected Jesus. He met with Christians. I saw the ancient drawings in some museum on the East Coast. Some Christian who murders, rapes, pillages, releases weapons of mass destruction does not represent all Christians.

This forum seems to suddenly be all anti Moslem recently. I know many Moslems. They are good people.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

I am in Brussels at the moment. There sure are a lot of Arab looking people around. But a lot of black Africans too and presumably many of them Christian. I was in Cologne yesterday and it was totally different, mostly white faces, a lot of blond hair, good looking people, but with some variety of different ethnicities too. Catholics were having some sort of convention around the cathedral, nice singing and chanting, people in a good mood. JWs had an "information" stand in the main shopping street down the road. They looked depressed, didn't talk to passers by, just talked among themselves.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit