• watson
    watson

Happy Birthday Blondie!

• Amelia Ashton
    Amelia Ashton

60 is my next big one and sex...........not had any since I was 35

• Bugbear
    Bugbear

I am well over 60. And I am sad to say that my health is not very god (several hartattacks-lots of tuff medicine). But still the last years has been much better since I quitted been a JW;s. I feel free to on my own way understand the world. Reading books, discusse with intelligent people, subjecs that really concern me. My children is grown up and I have no responsability, to teach them stupid teachings. None of them are JW.s. I feel that I am free in mind and spirit and this is much better then just having a healthy body. Sex - no way with my hart and medicine, But I still love my JW (100%) wife, despite our different way in understanding the world. I think my wife, still in the Borg, has much greater problems with her famiily then me. SHe would be a great more free and happy, not beeing forced ta attent stupid meetings and field service.

Bugbear

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

Giordano - you make it sound so good and fun - Now I'd be happy to grow older as you have set out.

I'm still only 37 and closer to the very big 4 0 than I would like. I can honestly tell you I don't look it, I don't feel it and by god I don't act it.

Today people are aging a lot slower, are more healthier than they've ever been and are staying younger far longer.

• Lozza Aussie
    Lozza Aussie

Haha I'm with you mouthy,57 yeh and what sex????

• donny
    donny

54 here.

• TotallyADD
    TotallyADD

Happy birthday blondie. I missed what you said in your comment. ADD. Are you also a june 6th baby? Great to be alive. Totally ADD

• Reopened Mind
    Reopened Mind

I turned 60 in February. I take no meds, Rx or otherwise. TotallyADD grows a wonderful organic garden every year which goes a long way in keeping us healthy. I am learning the wild medicinal herbs in our area.

Reopened Mind

• St George of England
    St George of England
    Is there sex, after 60?

Sex at 72 is very good. Then I live at 68 so it's not far to walk!

Seriously, I am nearly 70 and everything still works OK. You need to keep healthy physically and mentally if you you can. Worry does not help.

George

• jam
    jam

A funny thing about aging, eventually you will reach a point

when you stop lying about your age and start bragging about it.

Some people try to turn back their odometers, Not me. I want

people to know why I look this way. I,ve traveled a long way

and some of the roads weren,t paved.

The reason why there is sagging and leakage. To much information huh.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit