UFO/Aliens.

by zeb 27 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• sir82
    sir82

There is almost certainly life in some form or another amongst the (likely) millions or even billions of planets that have liquid water.

However, it is a, well, astronomical, leap to go from "life elsewhere" to "life elsewhere has jumped into a spaceship and is joyriding around earth".

Ignoring the virtually insurmountable physics problems.....

Any life-forms intelligent and powerful enough to figure out how to traverse trillions of miles safely and easily - well, why on earth (oops) would they be interested in comparative protozoa like humans?

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Bobcat,

That's what some think. It all depends on what has really been developed. Think of it this way. You sponsor a race from coast to coast. Who is going to win? The one who crosses the finish line first. The fastest car. What if we, the sponsors set some ground rules to even the playing field? We say that only VW Bugs can be used. Now the racers are imprisoned by the limitations that we have placed upon them. A VW Bug is limited to certain criteria, it can only go so fast, carry so much fuel ect..

Now imagine if we were able to convince Automotive designers that ONLY designs based around VW Bugs were realistic and practical? What effect would that have on the industry? Do you catch my drift? We can start another thread about propulsion for anyone who is interested. Rest asured, the Space Shuttle is NOT the epitome of space travel. That thing is a dinosaur.

• Bobcat
    Bobcat

DATA:

I see your point DATA.

Rest assured, the Space Shuttle is NOT the epitome of space travel. That thing is a dinosaur.

I actually had my hands on an application for the Shuttle when it was first being introduced, but I wasn't anywhere near being qualified. The applications were passed around to military pilots to start forming a pool of qualified officers.

So that's my 'claim to fame.' And I'll pretend I didn't hear what you said about the beloved space shuttle. :)

• jgnat
    jgnat

I hadn't heard of Paul Hellyer so I read up on him. His belief in UFO's does not come from his time as a Canadian defence minister (in the sixties), but rather watching Peter Jenning's UFO special. He's an original thinker, that's for sure, and I am grateful that he turned Canada away from mega-housing projects. We likely have better neighbourhoods thanks to that bit of wisdom.

The future of space travel.

http://space.xprize.org/

• mind blown
    mind blown

@ Heathen..." it may well be evill spirits" ......

- How about it may be aliens that have been thought to be evil spirits.......

• mind blown
    mind blown

according to this guy.......powered by "Reverse Gravitational Machanics"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03jZEkTCSRI

Check this out:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5d1GO7rqg6Q

• mind blown
  • mind blown

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit