UFO/Aliens.

by zeb 27 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• zeb
    zeb

I have just watched a u-tube produced on the 1-6-2013 in Canada of a Paul Hellyer who was a defence minister in Canada who stated at some conference that he believes that there are at least 6 different alien 'races' making regular contact with the earth. One group is referred to as the 'Tall whites'.

He understands that two individuals (alien) are working with the US government swapping intelligence and so on. He goes on to mention this knowledge of aliens is kept from the general population by the ususal super rich nasties the proposers of world government etc.

The interview is something to watch! I guess just google the guy and take a look.

Now my dear friends what is the wts line on 'aliens'? after all what would call angels that appeared before you in the ancient days? aliens?

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

It seems the aliens are only interested in the USofA....what about the good ol' Republic of Southern Africa - we NEED any intervention, alien would be welcome.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Perhaps they are meeting at the Bilderberg conference.

Until I see evidence of UFO's and aliens I have no opinion.

• Bobcat
    Bobcat

Considering the colossal amount of energy/technology it would take to transport oneself from even the nearest star system to earth, why would anyone who could master that view humans as anything more than sophisticated ants.

When they started their journey, they were likely interested in this curious blue planet and the possible life on it. Why would they get caught up in the 'human ant' factions. When we look at wolf packs and lion dens, do we take sides in the various factions within them? Or do we care which ant hill in someones yard becomes dominant?

As interesting as the discovery of alien life would be, the reports of alien contact are . . . (what would be the word?) so human.

• frogonmytoe
    frogonmytoe

LouBelle, have you not seen District 9? I suggest the aliens have seen it, and keep clear of the RSA for fear of being put into ghettoes!

• NomadSoul
    NomadSoul

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/ufo/9653499/UFO-enthusiasts-admit-the-truth-may-not-be-out-there-after-all.html

UFO enthusiasts admit the truth may not be out there after all

Declining numbers of “flying saucer” sightings and failure to establish proof of alien existence has led UFO enthusiasts to admit they might not exist after all.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Why does everyone assume that it takes an incredible amount of energy to travel through space?

• Cold Steel
    Cold Steel

One recent UFO show on one of the "science" channels spent more than 20 minutes featuring nothing but flares! Anyone who has watched CNN's coverage of our invasions of Iraq, Afghanistan and so forth, flares are easy to detect and they hang in the air and then blink out. Anyway, a number of people thought they were extraterrestrial craft.

• mind blown
    mind blown

I was going to post a thread of the new Canadian Disclosure Confrence. But I see you've (zeb) already started the thread! EXCITING NEWS! I've been waiting for this conference in particular since the beginging of the year!!!

Here ya go kiddies....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=XEQdvYFMBAU

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

frogonmytoe - ooooh yes - that was actually a good movie! I see your point - alien apartheid !

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit