UFO/Aliens.

by zeb 27 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• frogonmytoe
    frogonmytoe

LouBelle, it was a very good film!! Fookin prawns...

But having been to South Africa, I know they actually would have a very warm welcome waiting for them.

• mind blown
  • zeb
    zeb

I guess I should have asked has anyone ever seen a UFO? I have. I saw 8 of them in formation one morning at about midd-day conical shaped things.

No contrails not birds (firm formation) not balloons wind the wrong way.

Well whose upfor it?

• Jude77
    Jude77

If there's life on one planet out of untold trillions, I can't rationalize it as an isolated incident.

There's stars out there that are billions of years older than our own. Billions. We've barely had airplanes for a hundred years.

There's growing evidence for multiverse theories.

It's small minded and egocentric to categorically say that there's no such thing as aliens.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

JUST CHECKING......

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Jude 77,

I couldn't agree more!

• BU2B
    BU2B

Jude 77.

• *lost*
  • Bobcat
    Bobcat

DATA:

Why does everyone assume that it takes an incredible amount of energy to travel through space?

There is some info about that here, scroll down to the sub-title "Required Energy."

Interesting that to send a probe to the nearest star system would require energy on the scale of the entire world's output for a year.

Take Care

• heathen
    heathen

I think the WTBTS stance on existence of aliens is there is a very slim possibility but not likely . I personally seriously doubt that if there is alien life that it is highly improbable that they can travel in space ships and are visiting earth . I think most of the evidence is proven to be a hoax or natural phenomena with some that is not identifiable at the time . As I've seen spirits that look like what some claim is an alien grey description it may well be evill spirits .

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit