GAME OF THRONES (Season 3)

by SophieG 33 Replies latest social entertainment

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

LOVE THIS SERIES!!!! I really do - I am picking up series 3 on saturday - whoop whoop and will be watching it as I "work" the weekend shift. I want to read the books as well as I know there is so much detail in them. So excited *clap my lil hands in joy*

• Amelia Ashton
    Amelia Ashton

Loved series 1 and 2 but will wait till I can get the whole of series 3 in one download and watch all the episodes back to back.

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

Amelia - I like to do the same - I will be getting 8 of the 10 episodes. Will try not to watch all in one go....make it stretch out a bit :)

• new22day
    new22day

Game of Thrones

Epsiode 9 -- my jaw dropped and I just stared in shocked slience with my mouth gaping open. WTH!

• smiddy
    smiddy

Game of Thrones

Epsiode 9 -- my jaw dropped and I just stared in shocked slience with my mouth gaping open. WTH!

And you certainly werent the only one , what a classic show

smiddy

• Giordano
    Giordano

The first book in the series was published in 1996, after that they appeared every couple of years until the last book which took about five years.

The books were so engaging I would limit myself to one chapter a night to make them last as long as I could (each chapter followed one different character).

When I recommended the books to friends I got annoying e-mails that called into play my character faults as in “I have an addiction to this series..... I am hooked........ my marriage is in jeopardy....thanks for destroying my boring life.”

The author is willing to sacrifice his best characters.......... no one is safe. Winter is coming.......

For those of you who have not read the books...........discover the joys of the crack addict.

If I was only you and could start over again!

The HBO series is excellent but the books are sublime.

The books should be available in your local library (USA).

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

Giordano - That is what I love - the author is willing to sacrifice amazing characters!!!!! oooh man - my friend has the first book - I'm going to go pick it up on Saturday!

• Giordano
    Giordano

Enjoy LouBelle!

• Amelia Ashton
    Amelia Ashton

I have to watch all series of shows like this back to back because I have a huge memory problem. I cannot remember characters and storylines for more than a day or two.

• Scully
    Scully

I have all the books in audiobook format - I love listening to it in the car or while I'm doing something else. Episode 9 was so well done - even though I knew what was coming, the scene was more shocking than I could have imagined.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit