Who the hell are the Ninja Witnesses who keep...

by sooner7nc 25 Replies latest jw friends

• nicsfreedom
    nicsfreedom

sooner7c, I sent you a pm. I can send the template in PDF or microsoft word. The pdf will not be able to be manipulated tho. I can simply edit them and make changes and resend in PDF if you would like.

If your aim is to stop the JW magazines coming into the hospital put the stickers on the front. Use the Avery high visibilty neon colors, it won't be missed. The JW's will probably stay away if they see the apostate activity, haha!

If your aim is to bring awareness of the cult place the stickers on the inside of the cover so that the public can start associating real facts when they see JW's and their literature.

I shared a brief experience that happened tonight on another thread regarding a man with a smart phone that was aiming it at the stickers QR code. If it was successful he watched a "shunning video" along with those sitting around him.

I personally believe its better not to throw the mags away as it removes an oppurtunity to bring awareness of the harm caused by this cult. Besides the dubs will just bring more and they count the placements.

Just a thought.

• steve2
    steve2

Someone suggested destroying the magazines for fear they could influence vulnerable people. I may be reading too much into this, but vulnerable people are by definition "vulnerable" to all sorts of influences - even your fear that they may be influenced by the Watchtower to say nothing of your unrequested "protection". My view is the Witnesses have the right to distribute their magazines just as others do and moreover, in a free society you have the right to add stickers to the magazines. Rushing around getting rid of the literature smacks off the kind of thing Witnesses would do if they suspected apostate literature was left in the kingdom hall. Spooky.

• HarryMac
    HarryMac

For a while we used to go 'in service' after a Tues or Thurs meeting and drop off mags like that at hotels, gas stations, etc... It was great. We got to put in some time with some people we actually liked and do nothing. Praise Jah!

• irondork
    irondork

sooner7nc: please know that I pick them up within 30 minutes of your leaving them.

"Eh, who cares!? The important thing is that my monthly Sacrificial Gifts to God report shows multiple literature placements so I can be an elder someday."

• Fernando
    Fernando

Please don't trash the mags - use them for reverse witnessing.

A simple sticker: "see JWFacts.com" as posted above - don't get mad, get even!!

You might even help the offender find and see the light.

• sooner7nc

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit