Who the hell are the Ninja Witnesses who keep...

by sooner7nc 25 Replies latest jw friends

• nicsfreedom
    nicsfreedom

As sugessted above don't throw them. They will keep bringing more and counting them as placements. This is prime advertising space to educate the public by placing stickers and raising awareness. I just made some this afternoon with QR codes (quick read codes). Smart phones can scan them and watch instant videos or go to websites such as the ones mentioned above. If people are waiting in hospitals or laundromats it is a better use of time than reading those rags...

I can email you the template or I am happy to mail you the stickers themselves if you would like. Send a private message if you are interested.

• Roberta804
    Roberta804

Sticker Fun!!!!!

• LostInTranslation
    LostInTranslation

At one point, they began sending my (then) Minor son (he was 15 at the time), their literature and offers of bible study to our home in the mail via Canada Post. I am still unsure how they got his name and address, but lets just say, I was One Angry Mother.... I collected all of the mail sent to him from them, wrote a letter threatening legal action against their organisation if they didn't stop attempting to solicit my minor child and mailed the letter along with the literature and letters they had sent him BACK to local kingdom hall. We never heard from them again.

Sadly, we have since moved and it seems my doorstep/mail box are a very popular place once again for their Unwanted Publications.

• nicsfreedom
    nicsfreedom

Haha!We must have responded at the exact same moment. I just noticed you were interested in the stickers. I will PM you now...

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

Check pm's nicsfreedom

• ABibleStudent
    ABibleStudent

Best of wishes having sticker fun sooner7nc with the WTBTS's propaganda - or just write in big letters website names! You should probably rotate the website names so that it does not get too boring.

Peace be with you and everyone, who you love,

Robert

• *lost*
  • whathappened
    whathappened

I don't know about the stickers. I think the Watchtower literature should be distroyed, lest it find it's way into someone 's hands who are vulnerable to cults. When I find the magazines in waiting rooms I always tear them up and throw them away. This happens often.

• exwhyzee
    exwhyzee

It could be someone who works of volunteers at the hospital that sort of slips the magazines out of their pocket while going about their normal routine. Could be a custodian who has access to the whole place and a cart to stash the literature in.

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

I run the Housekeeping department and I know it's none of my people. I'm in tight with our volunteers too and know that none of them are Jw's. I'll catch them eventually.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit