Who the hell are the Ninja Witnesses who keep...

by sooner7nc 25 Replies latest jw friends

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

...sneaking into my hospital while I'm there and leaving magazines in all my waiting rooms?

I never see them. It's like they have Predator suits or something. Pesky boogers.

By the way, if the person or persons who are doing this ever read on this site please know that I pick them up within 30 minutes of your leaving them.

• Splash
    Splash

You can write to the local congregation and request that they stop.

Splash

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

Naw, I would like to catch one of them in the act. Then walk over as they watch, pick up the rags, and throw them in the trash as I wish them a Good Day.

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

Pioneers count on it.....

• nonjwspouse
    nonjwspouse

Instead of removing them, place stickers in them with good website information like JWfacts.com etc. .

Warning stickers that this is a Cult.... have fun with them ;)

• james_woods
    james_woods

I did not know you were in the hospital - everything OK?

• steve2
    steve2

nonjwspouse's suggestion is absolutely inventive and I can only repeat it: Place a sticker on them showing an "appropriate" anti-JW website for further information. Now that's an absolutely superb example of not getting mad but getting even.

• ingimar
    ingimar

Perhaps instead of throwing them out you should have a sheet of pre-printed labels, directing readers to jwfacts.com, jehovahs-witness.net, watchtowerdocuments.com and any other TTATT sites. Put the label across the front of the magazine and leave it there.

• ingimar
    ingimar

oops. I see I took too long to post suggestion.

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

Thanks for the concern James. I work there as the EVS Manager. As a matter of fact the day I called Terry at your house I was at work.

I've printed up pages with the links to Freeminds and left them in the rags but it was a couple or three years ago.

If anyone makes these stickers feel free to PM me so I can get some. This is going to be fun.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit