Do you feel guilty?

by new hope and happiness 33 Replies latest jw experiences

• new hope and happiness
    new hope and happiness

thanks Xanthippe but i planned my escape well. I have a new project i am working on with a non witness by internet.

The projet is " one six and sixty- nine" and the manuscript is at a very advanced stage. Its a book filled with wisdom smiles and laughter and its a little naughty as well. What better way to leave the W.T with out depression.

Yes i have decided the thoughts we have create the universe we live in. So truth is what ever one chooses to believe. My universe my truth is to empty my mind of my J.W teachings and never order one beer when i can order two.

• Ucantnome
    Ucantnome

I had concerns when I stoppped attending as to whether it was the right thing to do for me and my family. I didn't want my wife to just stop because of me or whether it was right for the children. I felt some guilt as to whether I was turning my back on God's organization because I couldn't understand something that didn't seem to bother anyone else.

I told my friends and the elders what my problems were and I wrote to the Society. Elders have visited me at times and we have had further discussion so I have no guilt feelings about not saying anything and explaining why.

I don't really have a universalist view but i also think that Romans 14:23 has an application. So I am careful what I say to some.

• new hope and happiness
    new hope and happiness

As an additionsl thought i could have felt guilt if i had succeeded bringing any in to the Organisation. I left with out explaining Why to my study who attended meetings. I am lucky we are still friends and he worked things out for himself.

• *lost*
    *lost*

XAN

excellent bit of info, I had no idea of connection with guilt and depression

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit