• cantleave
    cantleave

29% Scientology is worrying /\

• yadda yadda 2
    yadda yadda 2

I'm a Jedi knight.

• yadda yadda 2
    yadda yadda 2

The questions are poor. The very first question put me right off, as it allowed no belief for a Deist God, ie, an impersonal but intelligent creative force.

• amos77
    amos77

Humble apologies to all. What on earth do the Quakers and I have in common? thought I was very liberal on many issues! Must have selected the wrong importance button. At least JW was last. Got that bit right.

• cantleave
    cantleave

Quakers are actually a very liberal cult. They were one of the fisrt churches to support Gay marriage in the UK

• tornapart
    tornapart

I came up Mainline Conservative Christian Protestant first... Orthodox Quakers second...

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

There is no category for me, a born-again alcoholic.

• Heaven
    Heaven

Mine was 100% Secular Humanist.

When speaking to a couple of Christian ladies a couple of weeks ago, they told me not to call myself an atheist. So obviously this term leaves a bad taste in believers mouths. I asked if I should use Humanist and they said NO! (emphatically). Apparently that's what Madonna calls herself. But they couldn't tell me what I should call myself when I asked them.

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

They display ignorance as well as bigotry, no surprise there.

One can be a Humanist and a believer in God. A Secular Humanist by accepting that label identitfies as having no belief, but could still be of the agnostic school that says there is simply no evidence for a god. At the same time, the label Atheist would not be wrong.

Confusing isn't it ? What to call oneself ? People assume from a label so many things that we do need to exercise care when accepting a label for ourselves, and often having chosen one still have to add caveats and explanations.

I prefer to refer to myself as a Fat Bastard, no one yet has argued with that. LOL

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

Wow, some great responses. Thanks to all of you for sharing your results. It's interesting that so many different results came up first, but very telling that JWs came up last for most of us.

Remember, it's only for entertainment value. I wouldn't put too much stock in it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit