Maybe I am a little dense, but I just realized...

by DATA-DOG 23 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• sarahsmile
    sarahsmile

I think the WTBTS leaders know that man is " immortal " through the free gift through Christ Jesus. They just use the word " inherent " to throw you off the scent. Not having " inherent " immortality just means that it has to be given to you. According to GOD, it has been!

One subject that gets me mad is that no matter how many times the WTBTS writes about the free gift(grace) of Jesus Christ the followdrs are blinded. The bottom line they do not believe in Jesus ransom with their whole heart.

You can test this by telling them what Peter and Paul taught that Jesus came to the earth and died for us. Most JW automatically will respond by saying "yes,but Jesus talked about Jehovah."

Jesus said five times unless hou want eternal life you must eat and drink.

Also, when Jehovahs Witnesses go door to door they think they are declaring good news,but what they do not know: If people refuse the Wtchtowers that off to destruction they go. So they have rights to judging people to life. And by rejecting WT is like rejecting glod news so off to judgement.

Technically the Jehovahs Witnesses are bringing people into the Kingdom,WTBTS, which is eternal life. That deletes Jesus blood and bread sacrifice. Until they judge then Jehovahs witnesses ard taught to shake the dirt off the bottom of thier shoes and go to the next door. When they taught that concept it means the people who said no thank you go OFF TO JESUS for judge ment.

And to think I use to go door to door. Now I see them with a Watchtower my head explodes. That is why they godoor to door to Mark ones to everlasting life

Now inherent,eternal,everlasting. The GB are so inflated they love to see how many Strongs Concordance words they can use to mess with everyone.

Govering Body knows Jesus is the only one who has power over life and death. However,look what they done! It really is a sick religion.

Everlasting life means taking the Watchtower at the door. Refuse Watchtower,shack your shoes off,off to judgement to Jesus Christ. Crazy!

Evil religion.

• Ucantnome
    Ucantnome

i was reading this yesterday in John 11:25-26

"Jesus said to her:'I am the resurrection and the life. He that exercises faith in me, even though he dies, will come to life; and everyone that is living and exercises faith in me will never die at all. Do you believe this?' " (NWT)

• Seraphim23
    Seraphim23
    Hebrews 9:27

New International Version (NIV)

27 Just as people are destined to die once, and after that to face judgment,

• sarahsmile
    sarahsmile

Recently some one argued with me about John 11. NWT translation wants people to believe you must exercise faith which is a given. However they twist Jesus words because the scripture states:

25 Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, even though they die; 26 and whoever lives by believing in me will never die. Do you believe this?”

27 “Yes, Lord,” she replied, “I believe that you are the Messiah, the Son of God, who is to come into the world.”

Can you imagine the lady saying," I will practice exercising faith!" It does not work within the conversation.

I guess when you(not you personally) as a Jehovahs Witness thinks your job is to go door to door MARKING people to righteousness, who needs Jesus Christ words right? After all JW are the only one who can decern Jesus words correctly. exercise faith is doctrine.

Another topic soul/spirit I did my research years ago on who was the one who brought this to Russells attention. According to the Proclaimers history section there was one good friend of Russell sorry I forgot his name. Russell did his funeral and bought his printing press and his accounts.This guy did not by into Adventist and Russells teachings. He was Russells spiritual mentor. Anyhow, this guy is the one who brought soul to Russells attention.He wrote a book. I checked it out. The guy was so detailed in his writings and he gave soul is the body that turns to dust: and does not go to heaven. If you have a Proclaimers book you will find him. pre Russell I really think he was inspirational to Russell.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit