This is the way it should work.

by seven006 22 Replies latest jw friends

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

Reading this post has made me feel that there is true friendships and love beyond JW's. It helped me to see that although we are all different , we all share a common bond. That being ,once were JW's, and now are trying to find our way beyond the borg. I wondered what it would be like to talk to so called apostates, and to finally acknowlege to myself that this place is where I fit in. And it is where I want to be. Just because we are no longer a JW ,doesnt mean we stop being good people, in fact I am sure we are all better people for being out of it. I wonder if the borg knows that we have unity too? I wonder if they know that at least we can admit we make mistakes? Jesus said, love would identify a true Christian, seems to me there are alot of good people here. I am new to this room , but already I am glad to get to know all of you .Thanks to all for the support , I dont know what I would do without this site. It has been a wonderful place to heal and form new friendships.

• seven006
    seven006

Xena,

You can't be that old!... Ya, I saw the smiley face. There are so many variations of them I do not know which one means "kiss my butt" or "just kidding." It's kind of like looking at a real woman's face, I have learned to read their smiles and it is a scary thing. You should see my ex-wife's "burn in hell Dave" smile, it's a real charmer. Her brand new boy friend number eight hundred and sixty something just paid for her new breast job. Now she is going to be running around with a "hey, look at my big boobs smile." Personally I like the "burn in hell Dave" smile, it's special and only given to me. It's kind'a a personal thing.

Actually I am happy for her, she has just doubled her IQ.

Do I sound cynical? I'm starting to see a pattern in myself that isn't very healthy. I think I have a lot of thinking to do about all this woman stuff. You ladies on this board are really sweet people and don't deserve my cynical comments. So much to think about and so few brain cells left. This is what I get for hanging out with Farkel.

Fark.

Picking boogers? Come on man, you can do better than that! Your loosing your touch. Take time and come up with something more original than that. I'm an easy target man, dig a little deeper. Your starting to embarrass me. Boogers, that's kid stuff. Pick on my gray hair or my devil beard or my eyes being big black balls or my infatuation with farm animals. I'm getting tired of helping you with this stuff. Get the JW crap out of your mind and give me some proper insults or I'm not going to play with you any more.

Andi,

You cute little huggy bunny. You know I am only playing with you. If you didn't have a live in boyfriend who you love with all your heart and you lived closer and I had not sworn of women for life and if the sun wasn't in my eyes and I hadn't been burn the last few times and I decided I have enjoyed my sanity for way too long and......and......

You think this is bad, you should see me go into convolutions when I hear the "M" word. I think I'm going to try and persuade Fark to go and join a monastery with me. I have always want one of those cool Jedi brown robes they ware.

Take care
    Dave

• seven006
    seven006

LyinEyes,

Who's Jesus?

Welcome to the board and don't feed the animals. Some of them bite.

Dave

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit