If Noah had family worship night in the ark...what's your excuse!?!?!?!?!?!

by LostGeneration 50 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Greybeard
    Greybeard

Hey, I thought Noah had a black son... I don't see any black people in this photo... Where are they?

• blondie
    blondie

The WTS teaches that Cush and perhaps Put (sons of Ham) were Negroid, not Canaan and Mizraim. They teach that Ham was somewhat darker skinned by not Negroid.

*** w67 9/1 p. 543 Questions From Readers ***

Ham had four sons: Cush, Mizraim, Put and Canaan. The descendants of Mizraim, such as Philistines and Egyptians, were not Negroid. (Gen. 10:6, 13, 14) Canaan also was not Negroid, neither were his descendants. However, Ham’s son Put is shown on Bible maps as having settled in the east of Africa, his descendants being Negroid. (Nah. 3:9) As for Ham’s son Cush, he is very evidently a principal progenitor (perhaps along with Put) of the Negroid or dark-complexioned branch of the human family (Jer. 13:23), as indicated by the areas of settlement of certain of his descendants. (Gen. 10:7) This fact disproves the theory advanced by some who incorrectly endeavor to apply to the Negro peoples the curse pronounced on Canaan, for Canaan, the brother of Cush, did not produce any Negro descendants but, rather, was the forefather of the various Canaanite tribes of Palestine. (Gen. 9:24, 25; 10:6, 15-18) Since it was from Ham that the dark-complexioned peoples descended, the aforementioned illustration appropriately depicts Ham as being somewhat darker in skin color than his brothers, in harmony with the meaning of his name.

• whathappened
    whathappened

The air in that Ark must have been unbreathable. There was no air circulation, hardly any ventilation at all. All the poop (not to mention the urine), no water to bathe the stinky animals, females in heat, and body odor. How did Noah and his family take baths. They must have smelled rotten also.

• 2+2=5
    2+2=5

Noah and his family were in a cult, no doubt.

• blondie
    blondie

It's amazing that they paired up Ham with a dark wife.

• prologos
    prologos

what happened.

All theses details were left out to make sure we realize that

all this stuff, and what - ever is spun from it, is nonsense.

The ark was self-bailing and had davids to hoist animals overboard for bathing, rinsing.

adapted From Wt 7/15/2013 :

It is the few

removing the poo

of the many, its true.

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

Are they for real? How silly

• Julia Orwell
    Julia Orwell

Pictures like these never sat right with me. Another one of the quadrillion things that lead me to ttatt.

• minimus
    minimus

Only on a Tuesday night.

• Zordino
    Zordino

Wow, the image of the 2 dudues going d2d with a case and giving out scrolls had me LMAO. I didn't know that the 1 century christians owned a publishing company. I guess you learn something new every day. You've gotta admit, one very Good thing about this religion................ It could be so hilarious. . For entertainment value, Its priceless.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit