If Noah had family worship night in the ark...what's your excuse!?!?!?!?!?!

by LostGeneration 50 Replies latest watchtower bible

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

LostGeneration:

I know what you mean about them acting as if their pictures were like actual photos. Yep, a reporter was there three thousand B.C. taking pictures!

Years ago, I used to shake my head during the book-study when the study conductor would say: "look at the picture on page ___ and see that...." I used to think to myself, what are they trying to imply? Do they think we are all idiots?

Yes, maybe a time traveler was there.

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

What I WANT TO KNOW IS:

lOOK AT THE GUY IN THE BOTTOM MID RIGHT. Where is that young womans left hand? What is she doing? no wonder Noah had no Grandchildren for a while...

HB

• pixel
    pixel

This will make it in the new "Follow Faith" book. Yikes!

• jam
    jam

Well folks I look at it differently. If the flood actually

happen and I and my family were the only survivors, hell

I would be singing Kingdom songs, having the five or

four meeting a week, incense flowing to heaven, sacrifices

if needed. I would think, God is nuts, he was serious and pissed.

• Quarterback
    Quarterback

Well you see, Noah was a famous man when this happened, there was a Paparozzi photographer that stowed away into the ark. The only printing company that was interested in this picture was the WT. However, there were many theories as to what they were upto in that room.

Some think that since no TV available, they weren't watching Survivor. Some think Noah was telling his family here about his plans to make a vineyard.

• blondie
    blondie

Noah's sons had married long before the flood, long enough to have had children but they had none. Was this god-inspired birth control or were they abstaining?

• Designer Stubble
    Designer Stubble

Noah's sons were grown and married men. Why would Noah always have to take the lead? Why not rotate?

Noah obviously did not yet have the September 2007 Kingdom Ministry, else he would know that the GB does not endorse studying the bible with such a large group.

Also, seeing the picture, it just dawned on me that none of the couples would have had any privacy during this cruise...but then again it is just a myth.

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

Just when I think the amount of stupidy that the WT prints up couldn't possibly get any higher, they go and shovel another turd onto the pile.

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

Do any artists know what the term is for this type of art, other than bad? It looks a bit like Stalin Realsim to me. Once I recovered from the orange Paradise Lost book, the art work has always been a hoot. Where do they find artists?

• FadeToGrey
    FadeToGrey

My excuse would be, hey old man I am taking a piss in the corner. And I won't be back till this stinking barge is on land.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit