• Piercingtheveil81
    Piercingtheveil81

Problemaddict, I sent you a PM

• problemaddict
    problemaddict

^^^^^back at cha.

• Pterist
    Pterist

The face of Jim Jones is, from a slightly different angle, the face of Stalin or Mao, of Christian or Islamic fundamentalism, of Baathism or American neo-conservatism -- any kind of ideology, rooted in certainty and the arrogance of infallibility, pursued with singleminded fervor, intolerant of free thinking or dissent, and that results, inevitably, in deadly consequences.

That kind of thing didn't die in Jonestown.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

100% propaganda. Full of fallacies.

we can identify them through their prideful rejection of Jehovah, AND of divinely given authority.

just this snippet shows the appeals to varied propaganda techniques. Using words such as 'prideful' is typical ad hominem.

So what is meant by 'divinely given authority'?

I translate this to OBEY THE GB WITHOUT QUESTION. Obey the elders without question. OBEY. OBEY. OBEY!

You can feel the typical JW hatered in this rubbish.

No arguments or evidence just attack.

The GB are afraid their authority is slipping??

• flipper
    flipper

If anything is dangerous to a person's health - it's the WT Society lies that keep spewing out of their mouths in order for JW's to NOT gain access to the real " truth about the truth " in denying them access to the Internet claiming it's " dangerous to their health ". What a crock of $hit ! WT leader ARE running scared - they don't want Witnesses finding out about child abuse lawsuits ( i.e. Candace Conti's 28 million $$$ victory over the WT Society ) , don't want JW's finding out about blood transfusion scandals indicting the WT Society, don't want JW's finding out ANYTHING that puts the organization down- because then JW's would have to think and reason on their own about these things- and WT leaders do NOT want that as THEY control what JW's hear and read. It's disgusting. Nazi tactics all over again. Peace out, mr. Flipper

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit