Wind bag

by outonalimb 24 Replies latest jw friends

• larc
    larc

Out on a limb,

Yes, you are out on a limb. I will admit that your original post got me stirred up. However, after I thought about it, I found it very easy to deal with. After all, I have dealt with and read some really high powered people, and believe me, you comments don't hold a candle to these folks.

You are easy.

Now, produce a reference or admit that you lied. Come on, you can do it.

Hey, Mark, run your restaurant. You are better at that, than research bubba.

• teejay
    teejay

I was just trying to be unbiased and making an attempt to see if this could be stopped before it started up again. It may be hard to see it, but in my way, I was sticking up for you.

Hard to see? Hard to see? [8>]

Damn right, it was hard to see!! Sticking up for Larc, eh? Was it when you said

I don't know what is going on with you but you seem to have been pulled down to a level of discourse that is way below your intelligence level. Why you continue to try and resurrect dead issues is only making you look like a much lesser person than many feel you are.
    or what it when you inferred that his (Larc’s) “little game” was “sophomoric and unnecessary”?

Oh, no. I get it now! It was when you said,

... what you have been doing ever sense the Tina issue is making you look bad and is slowly diminishing your credibility... I ask you to please sit back and look at the direction you seem to be going.
    Yep, that must be it. Very nice defense of Larc, Dave.

I must say your latest offering in this thread was a nice about-face. A bit wordy for my taste, but at least it was more in touch with reality. Well done.

• outonalimb
    outonalimb

Larc,
    Yes, I do have to go run my restaurant, revenue 4 million a year. You see I am a numbers guy, not a bubba out of work psyche wanna be like you. Your manuscript deals with numbers, ratios not tangible results.
    See, I know that you were just a statician that recorded numbers. Why are you trying to be more than you are. The professor (whose results were inconclusive) was William DeClaire. That's all I can remember.The paper was part of a broader study that was included in a workshop I attended 2 years ago. It also included a study in time and motion, the effects on productivity, judgement and employee morale.
    Larc your pattern of behavior is pretty predictable too, bubba.
    Good to see The Real Larc is still with us. Would love to write more
    but it's 5:30 am and I have to go post my second quarter results or area director gets a little antsy. By the way, my restaurant is experiencing an unprecedented %14 growth, while my competition flounders. I'd be happy to provide you with those numbers.

Teejay, again I ask, how goes it in your marriage? Hang in there fella, there will be another bandwagon along soon.

Have a nice day.
    Mark

• Prisca
    Prisca

Larc: 2

outonalimb: 0

• dirty larry
    dirty larry

""...Yes, I do have to go run my restaurant, revenue 4 million a year... By the way, my restaurant is experiencing an unprecedented %14 growth, while my competition flounders. I'd be happy to provide you with those numbers....""

??????

HAHAhaha!
    What a loser!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit