who is your favorite super hero?

by heathen 48 Replies latest jw friends

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

Dudley-Do-Right

• zanex
    zanex

wolverine, spidey, and LOBO...shadowcat from excalibur was cool...

• Xander
    Xander

the cat woman costume and join me ven and plh for the super hero orgy

I wonder how the super-friends spent their spare time. With SUPER-ORGIES!!
    (EDIT: That'd be the "Meanwhile, back at the superfriends HQ..." segue they never showed....)

Anyway, I never got into the books much, as to movies...X-Men was good, but the first 2 Batman movies were awesome. (I mean, that catwomen - *meow*, indeed! )

(Alright, my FAVORITE comic book heroes - aside from Ace and Gary, are the SUPER-BEST-FRIENDS!!! GO MOSES!!!!!)

Xander F
    (Unseen Apostate Directorate of North America - Ohio order)

A fanatic is one who, upon losing sight of his goals, redoubles his efforts.
    --George Santayana

• GentlyFeral
    GentlyFeral

Heathen,

how about a new pic with you in the wonder woman costume.I'm probly going to lose some sleep thinking about that one.
    For some reason, Wonder Woman never did anything for me. And, besides, are you into Damn Cute Fat Chycks?

Maybe I'll dress up as Pombagira if you ask real nice. She's a genuine Brazilian Voodoo sex goddess, the "Holy Harlot of Rio." I attend a ritual dedicated to her once a year.

Gently (really!) Feral

• QUEENIE
    QUEENIE

actually I have more than one -- LISA (MY SUPER daughter) RANDY WATTERS / DAN HALL and then ME for putting up with myself now that I think about it mamie kitty puts up with alot in having to tolerate HUMANS !!! PEACE ((((())))))

• TR
    TR

Just for Joel:

UADNA-WA
    Unseen Apostate Directorate of North America- Washington Division

• Beans
    Beans

Ron Jeramy
    Peter North

• Kaethra
    Kaethra

My very first crush was Spiderman. I think I was four. So, of course Spiderman has always been my favourite.

Soon after I discovered my crush, the Society declared Spiderman demonized because of the Green Goblin (who, incidentally, was apparently a "real" goblin, as opposed to the fake hobgoblin). My oldest brother Wayne wept.

About five years ago, I even fashioned a song with new lyrics from the old Spiderman theme. Do you all remember it?

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

About five years ago, I even fashioned a song with new lyrics from the old Spiderman theme. Do you all remember it?
    ????

How the hell are we supposed to remember a song you made up???

Ven

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit