who is your favorite super hero?

by heathen 48 Replies latest jw friends

• Pureheart
    Pureheart

Spiderman

• jst_me
    jst_me

hey nyyank

the job is great, corporate politics suck. how are you?

• heathen
    heathen

gentlyferal-Those are some pretty funny cartoons thanks for the link
    ven -how about a new pic with you in the wonder woman costume.I'm probly going to lose some sleep thinking about that one.

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

skippy? what the f***? .. is he still 'out there?' .. THE PHANTOM (beloved hero of Australia/Papua/New Guinea .. no supernatural powers, just a gun, a skullcave and a take no shit attitude)

unclebruce with attitude (and big shiney, skippy spatting roobar on the front of me ute ;)

"Oh bugger! Me picture don't post no more" .. "Hippikon, you son of a kiwi pakiha, what the ****??" lol ... mm let's see if the smiley's still work, geez, i dunno, a bloke goes walkabout for a month and comes back to find himself invisible mr x

• Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne

UncleBruce...you've gotta be off that Toyota commerical...with those skippy spatting roobars on your Toyota ute...slicked back boofy hair do...eyes wide open and LOTS of teeth ...was that you?? Geez I love Aussies...Bugga Me!

Webphotos is down by the way...thats why you're a red x...yahoo photos seems to be working okay so it seems.

Beck

ps...Hippikon, you son of a kiwi pakiha...LOL

• apostate man
    apostate man

Topic: who is your favorite super hero?

Well, myself of course. In a single leap, I can bring out the Apostate in anyone. Just look at some of You Know and Yadirts responses for proof.

Actually, Wolverine, S-Man, and the Hulk were my fav's growing up.

• TR
    TR

Why, Ace and Gary! The Ambiguously Gay Duo! You know, Robert Smigel's creation from SNL? LOL! I love the other character's quizzical looks and snide comments about the duo.

TR

AWWWWW, CRAP!

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

Thanks for the info and compliment Becky Melbourne,

You sound just like my witch bikey sister Debbie (and look a tad like her too lol)

Love ya already, (even if we're cousins once removed unc.

PS: Bugger you? Wow and on a first date. (groan) lol.

PSS: Can someone please translate TR's post for me? (that catipillow on yer chin trick is wearing a bit thin TR .. I'm training a frog to sit on my face but i'm having trouble holding the camera steady in this position .. hang on Chantel

PSSS: Hippicon is my computer techno/guru .. more of a supper hero than a super hero ;0

• heathen
    heathen

TR - I am formiliar with the ambiguously gay duo.That is the funniest thing snl has going since the MR.BILL episodes.lol
    uncle bruce -noone knows what the hell you are talking about .
    Xena - did you like patrick duffy as aquaman in the tv series? Why don't you rent the cat woman costume and join me ven and plh for the super hero orgy.lol

• bigfloppydog
    bigfloppydog

MIGHTY MOUSE

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit