neyank

Simon,

How about the British TV shows.

The Avengers and The prisoner.

Two of my favorites.

neyank

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

X Men started in 1963. It was flop for many years, until about issue 107 when John Byrne took over writing and artwork and introduced the "Wolverine".
    The mag lifted off, and diversified into the comic phenomena of the 80s 90s.

• Francois
    Francois

Baywatch.

Well, they were SUPER weren't they? I mean most women you see aren't hung like THAT!!

ft

• heathen
    heathen

What a turn out .Superman was always a little too invincible to keep my interest .(still like the movies though).
    Wonderwoman was a better tv show than comic book .(because of Linda Carter. hubba hubba woof woof rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.ok ok get a grip already!!!!
    never heard of space man spiff
    If I remember correctly I do have some of the 50's green hornet comics along with super man and leaque of justice.
    Xmen are way cool I really liked the movie and waiting to see the next episode.
    Spider man to me seemed more of a mcgyver kind of superhero .he wasn't bullet proof ,true he had super strength but not that of superman so always had to be a step ahead of super villians,and law enforcement who always seemed to think he was a villian.lol
    DR.Who -never read the comic, seen the show (always thought Tom Baker was the best Dr.who.

• Seven
    Seven

My guy Spidey!

• circe2
    circe2

Who's my favorite super hero?

SPIDERMAN!

When I was little Spiderman and the Incredible Hulk were neck in neck for favorite.

I also liked Electra Woman and Dyna Girl and the Incredible Isis. I must have been 8 years old when those shows were on TV. Maybe younger. So long ago.

Spiderman, spiderman, does whatever a spider can....

circe

• gravedancer
    gravedancer

Kent is

• peaceloveharmony
    peaceloveharmony

my favorite superhero is wolverine from x-men (damn that hugh jackman is HOT HOT HOT)

growing up i liked spiderman lots. can't wait to see that movie :)

• jst_me
    jst_me

green lantern. He can beat superman (who is strong but DUMB) anytime.
    He has real superpowers...unlike batman who relies on stuff.

does hurricane helm count? I love that guy

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

Felix the Cat!!
    Mighty Mouse!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit