How would a WTS 'operative' behave?

by Simon 22 Replies latest jw friends

• Xander
    Xander

LOL @ D8TA

(but, wait....I have more posts than some he's mentioned - AND I'M NOT SUSPECTED?!?!? I want to be suspected!!!)

Xander F
    (Unseen Apostate Directorate of North America - Ohio order)

A fanatic is one who, upon losing sight of his goals, redoubles his efforts.
    --George Santayana

• SPAZnik
    SPAZnik

Xan I suspect u...
    as in any mystery, the bad guy is always the least obvious.
    You are always so nice to everyone, so I put u at the top of my
    suspect list. feel better? heehee *giggle

D8TA thanks for the laffs that was great!

For all u computer gurus out there...how ez would it b for someone to track me down to name and place?

This does make me wonder,
    just how safe/dangerous 'tis for me to give out info on here,
    and just who may be watching/reading.
    (with the likes of Xander running aroundhaha.)

Part of me says it really doesn't matter...I mean, I'm not giving out my home address or anything...and who would really care anyway...but still deciding just how private should i keep myself.

Some of you post pictures and names and lotsa personal info...others of u are here via clearly well-disguised alias camouflaged personasheehee...part of me wants to expose myself for who i am and where i'm from and meet some friends...but part of me just wants to enjoy the chats and posts from a "safe" and reasonably vague pseudonym & persona.

SPAZ

• Simon
    Simon

Not wanting to cause mass hysteria but ...

I would not give out personal info IF you are in a position where this could cause you harm or distress by being 'exposed'.

It's not *very* easy to find out who you are but it isn't impossible either depending on how determined someone is and the resources they have.

For anyone who thinks the internet is anonymous - remember it was designed and based on a MILITARY network at one time. Consider too how fast they manage to track down virus authors to the PC used? (pity they can onlt seem to do this when it's affecting financial things and not for pedophiles eh?)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit