Just can't miss a meeting, not even on a vacation

by Comatose 24 Replies latest jw friends

• Comatose
    Comatose

We had out of state company come the past couple days. We had a days notice they were coming. They stayed 1.5 days and left today because they couldn't miss the WT back home. They just love their hall so much.

Its a lot of work preparing for company. It's really annoying they only stayed the length they did for the WT study. It's a vacation! You can miss a meeting! Come on.

• dazed but not confused
    dazed but not confused

It's a vacation! You can miss a meeting! Come on.

Yeah, I never understood that one. No one is keeping track of the fact that you're attending each and every meeting. What? You think you get brownie points?

• Comatose
    Comatose

Add to it that's a holiday weekend and no one works Monday and its even more annoying. They cut short a trip by a full 2 nights to be at a WT study.

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

They probably do not want phone calls like we miss you. are you okay?

• hoser
    hoser

Some people like to go to meetings on vacation because they usually are love bombed and also they can bring the love and greetings from ....... It really is a form of bragging, saying where you went on vacation through the local announcements but a lot do it

hoser

• yknot
    yknot

---- I am soooooo guilty of what hoser posted

• dazed but not confused
    dazed but not confused

Add to it that's a holiday weekend and no one works Monday

I do...

But, I can't complain. I get the following Thur and Fri off...

Camping.

• Comatose
    Comatose

I need to take the fam camping soon too. Congrats on the long weekend. :)

• OneDayillBeFree
    OneDayillBeFree

Wow that's just retarded! I remember a CO once saying during his talk that we are Jehovah's Witnesses 24/7 and that even when on vacation we have to find the local kh so we don't miss a meeting!

Way to suck all the fun and point of going on a vacation!

• OneDayillBeFree
    OneDayillBeFree

Wow that's just retarded! I remember a CO once saying during his talk that we are Jehovah's Witnesses 24/7 and that even when on vacation we have to find the local kh so we don't miss a meeting!

Way to suck all the fun and point of going on a vacation!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit