tin sandwich?

by fakesmile 24 Replies latest jw friends

• fakesmile
    fakesmile

este. you are never too old. pm a brotha. ill get you some good links.

• fakesmile
    fakesmile

and please pray that i get good faster. ill choose practice.

• Este
    Este

este. you are never too old. pm a brotha. ill get you some good links.

I am a musician myself......I have taken a break from it however. I have a link on this page:

http://jehovahs-witness.net/members/private/251712/3/Women-What-type-of-man-are-you-attracted-to

E.

• fakesmile
    fakesmile

este, as an athiest i am being chfristlike. i am not being a dick to you, like you were to my friends. you are welvome to post on my threads.

my point is that a harmonica is fun to play. while you wish for mhy eyes to be plucked out by vultures, i hopr you enjoy what time you have here on earth. if ytou diss my input, than go back to the christ threads because they are so interesting.

• Este
    Este

este, as an athiest i am being chfristlike. i am not being a dick to you, like you were to my friends. you are welvome to post on my threads.

my point is that a harmonica is fun to play. while you wish for mhy eyes to be plucked out by vultures, i hopr you enjoy what time you have here on earth. if ytou diss my input, than go back to the christ threads because they are so interesting.

I did not start it....however lets not take away from this thread. If you care to discuss it P.M. me...

E.

• talesin
    talesin

este - lol, I am grinning ear to ear tonight ... helped a friend find a relative ... WOO HOO!

:)

FS - first song : Hand in my Pocket by Alanis Morrisette (it's so easy.. :P)

t

EDIT: I think ROP is an atheist, actually, FS. oops!

• Este
    Este

este - lol, I am grinning ear to ear tonight ... helped a friend find a relative ... WOO HOO!

Sounds like a grand accomplishment, I am happy for you. Matters of the heart are always a joy to experience....

E.

• fakesmile
    fakesmile

este. i am a douchbag also. i am a cynical ass. i like you because you remind me of myself. if you disrespect my peeps, you will be ridiculed on my threads untill you no longer post. dont diss tal. diss me.i am open game. i lke kock and baiting. direct the hate at me.

• talesin
    talesin

Yup, tks. It means so much for those who are shunned, so to be a part of that is just a wonderful thing! :)

Sorry, FS, back on topic ...........

Blues Brothers ...........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ueRAlM9FyOI

• Este
    Este

este. i am a douchbag also. i am a cynical ass. i like you because you remind me of myself. if you disrespect my peeps, you will be ridiculed on my threads untill you no longer post. dont diss tal. diss me.i am open game. i lke kock and baiting. direct the hate at me.

how am I dissing tal? I like her and would not disrespect her....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit