tin sandwich?

by fakesmile 24 Replies latest jw friends

• fakesmile
    fakesmile

does anyone play the mouth harp? if anyone cares, the harmonica is the first human instrument played outside of earths orbit. it was smugglked onto an apolloo craft. it is an amazing piece of human engineerring.

• talesin
    talesin

* raises hand * I do.

COOOOL!

t

• Este
    Este

Was Stevie Wonder on that Apollo Craft by chance....(cool beans talesin)

• fakesmile
    fakesmile

ahh, tal. i knew you were Kool. i wanted to learn some of blues traveler. i started with A-maj. than restarted with -C maj.

• return of parakeet
    return of parakeet

Harmonicas, bagpipes, accordians, banjos -- these are all instruments I could easily live without (with a few exceptions).

• talesin
    talesin

aw... tx, este, fakesmile ... that is nice to hear when you are an old gal!

I love Blues Traveler.. enjoy! It's my newest instrument, and only know a couple of easy tunes.

xo

tal

• Este
    Este

Harmonicas, bagpipes, accordians, banjos -- these are all instruments I could easily live without (with a few exceptions).

Why you could just whistle and be content I would imagine. Afterall you are a parakeet......

E.

• Este
    Este

aw... tx, este, fakesmile ... that is nice to hear when you are an old gal!

Put on a happy face as old age will be a thing of the past.....I am 52 so who am I to talk lol...

• fakesmile
    fakesmile

tal, i cant quite play "when the saints go marching in." yet. parakeet and este, keep praying while tal and i practice. let me know how it goes.

• Este
    Este

tal, i cant quite play "when the saints go marching in." yet. parakeet and este, keep praying while tal and i practice. let me know how it goes.

I don't get it, what is it I am supposed to pray for, that your practice session goes well?

E.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit