MY AMERICAN FRIENDS! What Can You Tell Me About This Company?

by brinjen 24 Replies latest jw friends

• mP
    mP

What have you got to lose, try it for a week and see what happens.

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

And dont ya just love google?

punch in:

''problem with xxxxxxx'' and viola! All sorts of stuff to be found

oz

• Chariklo
    Chariklo

Another test would be...did they just contact you out of the blue or was this a job you sought and applied for?

If the first, ring all the alarm bells and run from it!

• sammielee24
    sammielee24

just go to any number of forums and check out what they have to say - or type in Cameron Trade and reviews and that should bring up some info. Seems like a lot of people got this email.

The website you looked at isn't their website - it's hosted under lfg-recruiting and if you read some of their job responsibilities under the Admin posting - decide for yourself. I would be asking myself why wire transfers when a great many online businesses use credit cards - that way the purchase is tracked - why are you responsible for all the personal data and not the company?

http://forums.whirlpool.net.au/archive/2051882

Check out this website for others who have received these emails - the company is out of China, do a street google on the address to see if it's an empty lot, do a reverse search of any phone number they give you to check who or if there is a land line - the biggest clue as to legitimacy would always be a wire transfer with you depositing the money and transfering back to them the payment - you can also smoke them out by putting in phony information on yourself and sending it back - everyone should do their own DD and always be wary of these schemes. sammieswife

Your duties will include:

- Collecting Local Payments

When a buyer in Australia decides to purchase an item through an online

auction from our sellers he has the following payment options: pay pal, international

wire transfer, international check, local certified check or local wire transfer. The

quickest option of these is local wire transferring. Local wire transfers and certified

checks are the options that the sales support representative will provide to the clients.

- Managing Data

Along with the payments received from buyers you will be receiving details for these

sales. These details will include items sold, price, and buyer's information. You are to

file and maintain these purchasing records and transactions.

- Forwarding of the Payments

Once you receive each payment you will be keeping 5% as commission and forwarding the

rest to the seller or representative, whose information will be provided prior each

transaction. It is crucial to complete forwarding of the payments in a time efficient manner.

• Sayantanee.Debroy@gmail.com
    [email protected]

Even I got teh same mail two days ago from Eva Fleming..Is it a scam?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit