MY AMERICAN FRIENDS! What Can You Tell Me About This Company?

by brinjen 24 Replies latest jw friends

• talesin
    talesin

Yup,,, minimum wage in the USA is, I think $7 or $7.50 ......

And I'm not American, but note they are 'resellers' ... hmmmm...

LOL @ Sam Whiskey - you beat me to the punch... was gonna give that # a call. :P

tal

EDIT: Reverse 411 says it's a VoiP telephone connection, so they don't have a 'real' phone ...............

• brinjen
    brinjen

Yep, just a found a thread on another forum. Money laundering scam. Few people there who fell for it and found themselves getting their bank accounts frozen a month down the track as they were laundering money for the Russian mafia.

• talesin
    talesin

Hey, ain't it great to brainstorm with the tribe?

xo

tal

• brinjen
    brinjen

Thanks everyone.

• jwleaks
    jwleaks

Dear Anonymous,

We would like to consider you for the position of administrative assistant/sales support. You'll work at the convenience of your home, part-time.

[Our Scammer Company], a luxury goods company, presents the best off-season luxury finds from the most prestigious international designers and collectibles from the rarest collections at irresistible prices.

Candidates for the job should possess excellent organizational skills as well as the ability to efficiently multi-task. Ideal candidates have a strong focus on day-to-day operational excellence, and a personal style that builds trust, and inspires loyalty. The candidate should be motivated, proactive, be able to learn and adapt quickly.

Other duties of the Administrative Assistant/Sales Support include, but are not limited to:

• Incorporating effective priorities for the virtual office function
    • Administer day-to-day financial responsibilities for clients
    • Reporting online daily
    • Preparing brief summary reports, and weekly financial reports

Salary part-time: $2000/month, plus commission.

In the attachments you will find the agreement with a detailed job description. If you are interested in this trial period, which will last for one month, during which you will receive training, salary, and commission, please see the attached agreement. Upon successful completion of the trial period you will receive a contract to continue working with us, have an option to change from part-time to full-time or continue working part-time.

Please read carefully the trial period agreement and application form, complete, sign, and
    forward back to us either via email. If you have any questions please email.

--
    Best regards,
    Mr. Some Name Here
    Hr.Department, [Scammer] Co.

See also the below Australian web site:

http://forums.whirlpool.net.au/archive/2051882

JW LEAKS

• brinjen
    brinjen

Jwleaks... thanks, that's the thread I found after Googling "Cameron Trade".

• smiddy
    smiddy

Well this forum does have its other advantages doesnt it .Good for you brinjen ,and others that helped you .

smiddy

• betterdaze
    betterdaze

There is also an Employment Fraud Alert under Careers at a legitimate American company named Cameron: "If you believe that you have received a fraudulent employment communication, please contact us by sending an email to compliance @ c-a-m.com."

• brinjen
    brinjen

It's quite deceptive... my email went as...

Dear **my name inserted**,

We would like to offer position of Administrative Assistant at our company. Please, find more information about us and this position below.

LFG is a leading distributor of finest designer goods. Currently it is one of the most important specializing in online sales.

With more than 5 years of experience in the designer goods industry.

We offer a continuous renovation in our collections, following the latest trends in each country and season, thus satisfying the demand of clients.

We always keep in mind that prices are an important factor when it comes to sales.

We are looking for a responsible person in Australia who will be ready to incur all necessary activities.

Our candidate should be highly motivated. We believe that the experience is not the most important thing.

The key to success is a fresh look and bold ideas!

The main duties of Administrative Assistant:

- Helping Entity's Sales Department as a special projects support

- Data entry and other functions as specified in the instruction

- Running reports for all completed deals and wire transfers

- Providing overall administrative maintenance such as making of letters, processing purchase orders and transaction reports etc.

- Emailing correspondence every day

Hours: Full-time or part-time schedule possible. Your schedule can be irregular.

For a part time variant - you will spend 3 hours per day average, from Monday to Friday.

Salary: Essential pay for a part time job is 450AUD on a weekly basis

plus 5 commission. Full-time job pay is 880AUD on a weekly basis plus

5 commission.

You will be on Probation period for your first month.

I'm sending you Application Form(you can find it attached to this email).

Please read it carefully, complete and send it back to me via email or by fax +1-832-383-7408.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

Thank you,

Eva Fleming

Judging from some of the posts on Whirlpool... it is a real job in one sense. Those who fell for it where actually paid as promised. They just weren't told about the visit from The Australian Federal Police over money laundering.

• Amelia Ashton
    Amelia Ashton

This site and the people on it are terrific

It is like having a huge extended international family who all look out for each other.

If I wasn't an atheist I would be remembering Jesus' words "by their love....." you know the rest.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit