I have just published my first book. ( consequences to follow )

by sieborg 35 Replies latest jw friends

• sieborg
    sieborg

Hi all. I stopped going to the meetings last september and told them that i didn't want to be badgered. To be fair, they have not visited or called in nine months, apart from passing on their hello's to my wife and daughter who still attend. Anyhoo, I have had a fair amount of time to do pretty much what I have wanted over the past 9 months and so I have just finished my book. Bieng a witness for over 30 years I have always been interested in apocalyptic films and books so my book is about just that. Take a peek and tell me what you think. Oh and In doing this book I am expecting some flack from it, so I am bracing myself for it. Like I care anymore. My book is called Mayflower ( kindle)

• slimboyfat
  • sieborg
    sieborg

That's the baby. didn't know how to link it,

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Well it's got a sales rank already so you must have had a sale or two.

• clarity
    clarity

Wish I knew how to activate that link ... then I'll read it!

Good for you Seiborg!

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

Mayflower

Ben Carter is a direct descendant of William Bradford, one of the founding fathers of the United States. With his long-suffering wife Jenny in tow, he vacations in the United Kingdom, combining a holiday with his obsession of tracing his family history.

A few days into their holiday/ ancestral hunt, all hell breaks lose when the majority of people all over the world suddenly turn into frenzied creatures whose only desire is for human flesh.

With the UK now in chaos and most of the country being overrun, will they ever get back home to see their only son, Josh ever again.
    Josh, who is currently at summer camp with his best friend Gus, have problems of their own. With the help of a camp Councillor and a mysterious stranger , they are locked in a desperate battle of survival, but not just with the infected.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Can someone make it clickable?

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

SBF: Look ^^^ up!

I anticipated your request.

• Mum
    Mum

"camp Councillor" should be "camp counselor."

• laverite
    laverite

Mum - if this book is written in British English, it should be counsellor. The book description needs some editing, too. Also, capitalize United States. :-D

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit