by DevonMcBride 47 Replies latest jw experiences

• animal
    animal

I helped build that KH in Drexel Hill.... child labor... hehe

Animal

• badwillie
    badwillie

Devon
    I think I know you. Are you a friend of my stepson Marcus?
    -BadWillie.

• edempsey
    edempsey

I knew alot of folks in Warminster but I have been gone for so long that I had trouble recalling names. But, I recently remember some. Do you know the Boardmans? Specifically, David. I also knew his sister Janice quite well from Newtown congregation. Also, a pioneer guy from Warminster....Bill Waldron or Walton or something like that?
    Another guy....but he might be from Willow Grove....Warren Schmit-something. Schmitmaker or Schmitheiser? Gosh, it's been a while.

• DevonMcBride
    DevonMcBride

BadWillie,
    No his name isn't Marcus. Are you or your stepson a member of Warminster?

Devon

• Nikita
    Nikita

badwillie-

when am i gonna get that picture of your family?

Does your sister post here??

Nikita

• Oreopandabear
    Oreopandabear

I grew up in Philadelphia and attended Kensington English and the Northeast Congregation. I now live about an hour from Philly.
    Oreo

• Shandoria Johnson
    Shandoria Johnson

i lived in south jersey near burlington and Mt Holly areas. I went to the Moorestown congregation and the Willingboro/Riverside congregation. Because i was a Pioneer i travels alot and roller skated with many people in the PA area in the North East section. You know that is all we did was rollerskate back in the 80's for those of you who are my age. I am looking for anyone who might have been in these congreagations during the early to mid 80's. I never known by lisa Johnson but i have not used my first name for many years I am now using my middle name which is Shandoria...
    i am so proud of everyone getting to know each other and living our lives without any guilt or shame. It takes a great deal of strength to recognize when we are not being told the real truth and stepping out to see that real people are living right around us...

• Shandoria Johnson
    Shandoria Johnson

Any one from South Jersy near Cherry Hill or Burlington area?
    between 1981-1985? Or know anyone from there during this time?

• Mister Biggs
    Mister Biggs

Shandoria-

I used to roller skate every Sunday night at the Palace. I used to be friends with Lana.

I betcha I've seen you before.

I'm 32.

• flower
    flower

shandoria,

i'm 29 and have been in the burlington area my whole life.

my parents grew up in burlington and i still have a lot of relatives there. my aunt and uncle are the Epps's from Burlington.. Theyve been there forever. U know them?

I know quite a few from Burlington and have been there many times

My parents are in Pemberton now. That congregation just kinda split though and now several families are in a new congregation in Moorestown. (this is what i hear through the grapevine but I dont know the details)

I'm living in Bordentown now..we should hook up and hang out sometime.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit