Pennsylvania

by DevonMcBride 47 Replies latest jw experiences

• edempsey
    edempsey

Ok....this was 20 years ago anyway. I didn't know how old you were.
    But, glad you are not JW anymore.

• edempsey
    edempsey

Did you know Kathy Walsh?

• closer2fine
    closer2fine

yes, I know her & her whole family.

I left Lansdale when I was a kid. - but I still am familiar with people.

closer

Solid stone is just sand and water, baby
    Sand and water, and a million years gone by - beth nielsen chapman

• Nikita
    Nikita

I was born and raised in Philly, went to Hall's in Mt. Airy area and Montgomery County area. (this was in late 70's early 80's) Currently, I am in Maryland.

Nikita

• flower
    flower

Nikita,

do you know the Ronald and Sherrell Cook from Mt Airy? Theyve been there for years it think.

flower

• Nikita
    Nikita

Flower,

The names sound familiar-did they attend Wyndmoor Hall (on Mt. Airy Ave-near Stenton & Mt. Airy)? That is the one in Mt. Airy I am more familiar with.

Nikita

• collegegirl
    collegegirl

wow - there's a decent amount of us here from the philly area... never realized.

• animal
    animal

We went to the Drexel Hill cong..... near Upper Darby, PA. Moms husband would give talks all over the Philly area and dragged us along. This was in the late 60's thru 72 (for me).

They moved to Broadheadsville, PA while I have run away (interesting, eh?). They were so active there, they even pissed off the local JW's.

Anyone from those areas?

Animal

• closer2fine
    closer2fine

I had friends that went to Drexel Hill - but this was in the 80's.

closer

Solid stone is just sand and water, baby
    Sand and water, and a million years gone by - beth nielsen chapman

• NeonMadman
    NeonMadman

I'm in North Jersey, a couple of hours from Philly, and I'm trying to get a Jersey apostofest organized for (hopefully) June 15, partly to commemmorate flower's birthday. Who's in?

Tom

"At midnight all the agents and the superhuman crew go out and round up everyone who knows more than they do"
    --Bob Dylan

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit