Bethelites - What Were Some of Your Favorite Meals At Bethel?

by LoisLane looking for Superman 28 Replies latest jw experiences

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

ssn587>>>>>Sorry, there must have been a hiccup in the connection somewhere. I did Not receive any PM from you.

I still would like to hear from you though. Try again?

Just Lois

I ate some prunes this week. It made me think of seeing stewed prunes on the menu posted up on the bulletin boards in The Factory. When I read the list, seeing prunes so often for breakfast, made me smile.

Just Lois

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

My most not disliked meal at bethel was Coco Pebbles or Boo Berries for breakfast.

• scotinsw
    scotinsw

First time I ever had enchiladas was at Brooklyn. They were good.

OhioCowboy ...I am really sorry that your meal at Bethel was liver and onions. I would have been disappointed too. : (

Years ago I had a favorite restaurant where the chef, Big John worked. He was built like a professional line backer, and did he know how to cook liver. I went in once and he talked me into trying his liver and bacon and onions. It was genius. I used to cook it, his style, years ago, but got out of the habit, and don't see any reason to start up again.

I am also glad I missed Vegetatian, "Beans" night.

Just Lois

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Pile on the liver smothered in onions and cooked just right.

• Unlearn
    Unlearn

biscuits and gravy for breakfast.
    i used to bring tupperware bowls and 'glean' as much of that meaty gravy as i could...id eat that stuff with everything for a couple days afterwards...

• MC RubberMallet
    MC RubberMallet

Korean BBQ, chicken fajitas, grilled salmon, and the gilead meal (steak, shrimp, chicken, potatoes, etc.)

• Jeffro
    Jeffro

frankiespeakin:

My most not disliked meal at bethel was Coco Pebbles or Boo Berries for breakfast.

So... no Lucky Charms?

• mann377
    mann377

Stuffed monkey butts. Unless you at the farm in th early 70's you would not understand. It was bell peppers stuffed with hambuger, rice and veg. They had this once every two weeks.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit