• cantleave
    cantleave

Me at Yankee Stadium last night!

• poppers
    poppers

Thumbs up!

• Coffee House Girl
    Coffee House Girl

Did you cross the pond cantleave??? Are those chicken wings...are you sharing?

Hope it was a great game and much more comfortable then sitting in those bleacher seats with a suit & tie in boiling July heat!

CHG

• cantleave
    cantleave

Hey CHG, Yeah I am at the NYSCC suppliers day in Edison NJ. This has been my last day, just had an enormous steak in "Steakhouse 85" and can't bend in the middle. Those were buffalo wings, nice and spicy and on the house as was all the food and drink!

Back to blighty tomorrow evening!

• talesin
    talesin

Now THAT'S doin' it up right!

(ugh CHG, I remember broiling in the bleachers, too!)

Safe journeys, cantleave.

t

• Unicorns
    Unicorns

It's such a weird feeling, isn't it? I remember going to see Iron Maiden in the arena where we used to have our assemblies. Iron Maiden was a thousand times better, hands down.

My brother said that he saw Slayer perform at the same arena two days after the assembly. 3 days of boredom followed up by an evening of trash metal, mosh pits, and guys punching each other for fun...yeah, I'll take the concert.

• Mum
    Mum

Now that's what stadiums were built for!

• Theredeemer
    Theredeemer

I saw the smashing pumpkins recently. It felt like a convention with all the witnesses there. I said hi to most and most where so uncomfortable. I told my wife, " Really?! They are going to act like that at a f@#king Pumpkin concert?! Filled with all that's worldly? With a singer who sings " God is empty just like me?!" Idiots!!

• flipper
    flipper

CANTLEAVE- Nice bud ! You got to catch a Yankees game ? Good for you ! I'm a huge S.F. Giants fan out west here in Cali ! Did the Yankees win or lose ? Was it a good game ? Who'd they play ? My father in law is a huge Boston Red Sox fan

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

If I told anyone how many times I've been to Yankee Stadium when I was growing up, they would be quite impressed and think that I was a baseball fan, but if I then mentioned I've never seen a baseball game (or any other sport held there) their jaw would probably hit the ground.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit