Leaving...

by LouBelle 42 Replies latest jw friends

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

I just broke down in such an ugly cry at work. Walked outside and just sobbed my guts out. I am so very unhappy here. I have never been unhappier in all my life.

I would rather sell every little piece of furniture / appliances / my car / my little bit of jewellry passed down to me ... than continue to work here. I'm going to get a couple of things including my car and put them on the market. I have to leave. I'm utterly unhappy.

I know it's going to be tough, ghod it's going to be tough - but do I stay and continue to be so unhappy that I want to take my life? I know when I leave I will have creditors phoning if I don't pay them, I have already made my mind to do the phoning first and explain the situation. I mean what can they do to me except blacklist me?

I will approach the company I temped for before and let them know I am available - that will bring in some funds.

I can't carry on like this. I really can't. If I stay here I will be driven deeper and deeper into depression and I do not see that ending in a happy way.

That being said - I'm scared - very scared.

• Comatose
    Comatose

Take your life back. You are in control. Proud of you for leaving.

• jgnat
    jgnat

You are making the smart choice. I am sending my warmest vibes your way that you find good work.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Maybe this is just what you need ...Best Wishes..Blues

• Jomavrick
    Jomavrick

So sorry LouBell, but it sounds like you need to chart a new course, even though it will be difficult. You seem to be a talented and passionate person, I have no doubt you will land on your feet in a happier place. Believe in yourself

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

Jo - it's very difficult to believe in yourself when your confidence has taken a hellofa beating, but I can't carry on - I know it will end disasterous for me. I need to get some sort of plan of action going.

• Jomavrick
    Jomavrick

I know easier said than done by me. But if you know you cant stay, then make a move and remember when it comes to confidence - just fake it until you make it if you need to. You sound like a hell of a determined person, I would put my money on you that you will come out the end happier.

• SophieG
    SophieG

Ok LB! Low plain of decision...it can only go up from here once the decision is made. Take it one step at a time. I look forward to the day you look back on what you've gone through, come here and post: "Did I do that?" WOW!

Hang in there girly.

• Ding
    Ding

Can you stay at your current job at the same time you are lining up a new one?

That way you will have hope of something better and still keep the creditors satisfied.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

My deepest warm wishes for your changes and sympathy for your unhappiness. Strength and (eventual) peace to you on this change.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit