JWs Could Never Steal This Feeling

by DakotaRed 37 Replies latest jw friends

• rhett
    rhett

Thanks for the information DakotaRed! Rest assured that not only have you helped a daughter to know the father she can't remember you've also helped another family gain the recognition they deserve. On behalf of my wife's dad and grandfather we all appreciate the assistance you've given.
    To those of you giving Dakota a hard time, go f@#k yourselves and show some respect to someone who actually deserves it. You should be thankful people like him have given their lives so you can bitch about how horrible they are. However, your own words and actions do offer a compelling arguemnet as to why manical tyrants should not be stood up to. Luckily the millions of innocents and people who actually are thankful are there to make it worth it though.

Back down the bullies to the back of the bus
    Its time for them to be scared of us

• rhett
    rhett

Oh yeah, a couple people on here going on about believing the evil propaganda have really cracked me up. Kinda like the pot calling the kettle black if you ask me.

Back down the bullies to the back of the bus
    Its time for them to be scared of us

• singsongboi
    singsongboi

the "christian" neutrality of the jws and the wts is only relative....

when they get trouble in some other countries, they ask the US government to help them.....

the WT has printed anti-communist articles, which while correct in substance, are certainly NOT neutral, as far as the affairs of the world are concerned. ****

it may be rationalised as neccessary to advance "kingdom" interests, but begs the question... where are the limits of "christian neutrality "..??????

guess, the answer is..wherever the old men decide to put it!!!!!!

**** and i think those articles were the result of a 'deal' between knorr and the state dept..

neutral????? really!!!!!!

• sadiejive
  • ballistic
    ballistic

I don't know about vietnam, I haven't been there. But I do know that most people would like to think their father died for a reason. Here is a toast to all those witness fathers who died for no reason. To the changing doctrines and whims of the Governing Body's blood policy which causes blood to run from the altar of so called truth.

• singsongboi
    singsongboi

another thing!!! about the vietnam war...

one of the really nice things that can be seen today - is that some american and australian veterans, have been back to vietnam, have met the men they fought with and developed friendships with each other...

in some cases australian and american ex-soldiers have sponsored projects of different types in vietnam..

sure, i know that in the overall scheme of things, it is not a veri big deal, but! it is nice to see..

and they didn't do it because of same brain f***ed idea that they do it for god... they did it because they came to appreciate their common humanity!!!

• dungbeetle
    dungbeetle

http://www.veteransforpeace.org/

Veterans Working Together for Peace and Justice Through Non-violence. Wage Peace

http://www.lovejesus.org/vets/vettest.htm

"And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus."Philippians 4:7

These men and women willingly give their testimonies of peace. Peace that is only achieved through receiving the gift of God, which is eternal life, through Jesus Christ, our Lord.
    Please read carefully these testimonies and if the man listed has an e-mail address, please feel free to contact him for additional information or help.

C.C. Krulak - General Krulak is the Commandant of the Marine Corps (June 30, 1995 - June 30, 1999). This testimony of how he came to know Christ as his personal Saviour was given at a luncheon and is worthy of hearing. (You will need a free Realaudio player.)

Ben Drake - "Brother-in-Christ - Brother-in-war"

Gordon McPherson - "From IWO to retirement"

Bob Hrebik - "Hill 327 to Christ"

Erna Hrebik - "From Insecurity To Eternal Assurance"
    This daughter of a Marine has a message worth reading

Tours of Peace in Vietnam

Veterans see Vietnam as it is today, while visiting areas in which they served. They return to base camps, visit with South Vietnamese who still feel a bond with Americans, and meet North Vietnamese who want to reach out to former enemies. In addition to providing a rich cultural experience, TOP gives veterans the opportunity to be recognized for their contributions in Vietnam, then and now

Eat s**t, unhappyman and yardfart!!!!!

UADNA-US (Unseen Apostate Directorate of North America-United States)

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

Again, thanks for all the comments.

I had hoped to one day also return to the area of Vietnam I served in, the Central highlands. But, from what I hear, all the posts and firebases are gone, stripped of anything usuable and looted long ago. Additonally, the last I heard, there is still a considerable amount of fighting going on there between the Communist Army and the Montegnards, the indegenous peoples of the Central Highlands.

Besides that, I am broke.

All of your kind words are appreciated and make this old guy feel very good.

If God's Spirit is filling a Kingdom Hall, how is it that Satan can manuever the ones within that Kingdom Hall at the same time?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit