JWs Could Never Steal This Feeling

by DakotaRed 37 Replies latest jw friends

• AlanF
    AlanF

DR, you're wasting your time with Yadirf. The man is quite beyond help.

AlanF

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Wasn't Yadirf an employee of the UNITED STATES POSTAL SERVICE?

Isn't he now livng on his u.s. government pension?

Yadirf, you're astonishing! Good Dub, Yadirf, good Dub.

• Yadirf
    Yadirf
    Wasn't Yadirf an employee of the UNITED STATES POSTAL SERVICE?

One of the best that they had. My employer appreciated me. Got the document to prove it.

Isn't he now livng on his u.s. government pension?
    So?

Yadirf

• Berean
    Berean

Gamewardens of Vietnam Association Inc.
    http://www.tf116.org/

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

Welcome home, Berean. Cool site. Here is a link to our site:

http://www.ruthlessriders.com/

If God's Spirit is filling a Kingdom Hall, how is it that Satan can manuever the ones within that Kingdom Hall at the same time?

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

Yes, Alan, yadirf is quite beyond help, totally lost in the hate spewed out by "mother" in the guise of love of fellow man.

When one such as he comes along and says that no one has fought for their freedoms and protects them, yet enjoys those same freedoms, I can only see a totally lost hypocrit. More so, when I started this thread to simply share my elated feelings over helping a woman come to know the Father she never met, who but a JW would try to turn it into a thread of debating warfare?

He consistently proves my point that the JWs would discourage my helping this lady or try to turn it into an "effective witness," making her just another Watchtower struck blind lackie. What is so wonderful, is religion has not entered the correspondence from any of us who knew her Dad, not even the Church of Christ minister we have in our number. It is just letting her know that she can be proud of what her Dad accomplished and share stories of his service.

Ones as yadirf cannot comprehend what others have sacrificed so he is free to be the jerk he likes to be. Nor, do they care. If he wishes to not be protected or appreciate the freedoms others spilled their blood to gain, he is free and welcome to give up those freedoms any time he so desires. If he can condemn those who fought for his freedoms yet still clings to those freedoms, then he is once again shown to be just another typical Watchtower hypocrit.

If God's Spirit is filling a Kingdom Hall, how is it that Satan can manuever the ones within that Kingdom Hall at the same time?

• sunscapes
    sunscapes

obviously as a POSTIE who gets resurrected every paycheck and on weekends, you lack paying attention to detail, so for fear of getting blown by (again), I'm going to ask Simon to bill your generous postie pension for excess bandwith in advance...so I'll REPEAT myself...

There were many other conscientious objectors other than JWs, who weren't even allowed alternative service due to GB dictates, rather than what a trained Christian conscience would allow.
    Personally, I pity the Vietnam vets more because they seem to have been the most trashed and taken a lot of flak. Very few honor them, it seems, yet they made the more difficult choice. I respect them for that choice, and God knows how difficult that was.

You, Mr. Friday, underestimate the exent of God's understanding and forgiveness, in national and religious matters, and speak like a typical JW apologist when posting to Dakota Red. Your dichotomous black and white thinking is NOT godly, and reflects a narrow view. You belong to an organization that said

quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    *** yb 1934 Page 136 ***
    Instead of being against the principles advocated by the government of Germany, we stand squarely for such principles, and point out that Jehovah God through Christ Jesus will bring about the full realization of these principles and will give to the people peace and prosperity and the greatest desire of every honest heart.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

and then tried to cover it up later. Your organization is no better, and lacks credibility, and was as much a Nazi-lover as the next, so your righteous foundation to make such statements is removed.

As I have stated before, it's NATIONALISM that's the problem; but patriotism is beneficial for citizens to treat their heritage with respect and others similarly. Insofar as to remember that they belong to only one nation in a world with many. When other nations attack or pose threats, however, the issues become much more complex, and self-defense enters the picture. Hence there's a fine line between Nationalism and self-defense, which is proper.

Each one carries his/her own load when making their own personal decisions, using their God-given brain, rather than letting a "mother" organization decide their fate.

It's getting quite obvious -- you can't refute my posts, postie.
    [rant]
    And it's gotta be the nth time that I post and everybody carries on like nothing happened! Anybody else feel this way? It's getting annoying.[/rant]

• COMF
    COMF

Dakota, you should realize that you laid out an irresistable bait in the title of this thread. Friday feels compelled to steal the feeling just because you said he couldn't.

My response to your first post in this thread (having skimmed over the rest, uninterested in the "misery loves company"-inspired twitchings of poor Friday) is this:

Halleluself, brother!

COMF

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

Sorry if I ignored you, Suns, it was unintentional. I appreciate your comments and only take exception to one point. Although we Vietnam Veterans have received the short end for so many years, if you checked history, I feel the WW1 vet was treated even worse. Once, even have armed troops sent against them in Washington D.C. while they were trying to get the Government to live up to their promised benefits.

Although the governments have a dismal history of honoring their veterans, this in no way diminishes the effort made by the vets or would it stop those of us who feel patriotic to stand up to tyrany again. We do it out of a sense of fighting for what is right and helping to secure freedoms for our fellow man.

At the time, thirty years ago, I didn't think very highly of COs. Today, as long as they were following their actual conscience and not reacting to the fear we all felt, I accept them as friends and brothers. Cowards that ran away and once Carter declared total amnesty to draft dodgers, came back and declared themselves heroes, I have no use for.

For comments by Comf, nothing yadirf, happy man, or any other JW does can remove my feelings of joy in being one who is helping the woman learn about the Dad she never met. In fact, the woman is overjoyed to learn that she has been readily adopted within our group, as sort of a step-daughter and has been invited to the next reunion.

If my comments about my supporting the effort in Vietnam has offended, then please accept my apologies. My effort is not to offend, but just to share my joy. I will not change my mind about the way the war was fought or what we tried to accomplish, but I can and do respect informed opposing opinions.

• Tallyman
    Tallyman

Fry Day,

You li'l WARMONGER, you!

"Schtand Schtill and Schee the Schalvation of jeeehooverr!"

Little Punk Kult Kowards, preying for jehovah-Of-The-Watchtower
    to do all the durty wurk for ye, eh?

"Fry'em! Fry'em ALL, ALL the Infidel Worldlies!
    Clear all the "Obstacles" out of the way so's we can have our paradise".

You Kult Watchtowergod's WarMongers like to compare yourselves
    over and over in your print propaganda, to "faithful" ancient Israel...
    yet you forget that Israel had a Standing Army which fought
    hard for Israel's National Security.

How kome you WTKultists are so prone to forget that fact??

If you'd a been living back then, a Khickenshit Punkass like yourself
    woulda probably ducked and hid in the Temple Courtyard, claiming
    to be a "Levite" to try to get a military exemption.

Fry Day, You've quickly outranked "You Know" and have become the Biggest jehoober Goober on this board.

A TheoKrazy you are!

Hey, how do you like my latest contributions to "Fry Day"?

* http://www.intrex.net/tallyman/WT_Evil.html

Lotta shiney smiley people, clean and brite, laughing, doing the good-foot shuffle to Watctowerparadise, without even getting dirty...
    OR BLOODY- yet, there's a "Whole Lotta Killin' Goin' On"!

Khickenshit!

LOve, Tallyman
    p.s. Hey Thanks Dakotaman for what you did!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit