JWs Could Never Steal This Feeling

by DakotaRed 37 Replies latest jw friends

• sunscapes
    sunscapes

There were many other conscientious objectors other than JWs, who weren't even allowed alternative service due to GB dictates, rather than what a trained Christian conscience would allow.

Personally, I pity the Vietnam vets more because they seem to have been the most trashed and taken a lot of flak. Very few honor them, it seems, yet they made the more difficult choice. I respect them for that choice, and God knows how difficult that was.

You, Mr. Friday, underestimate the exent of God's understanding and forgiveness, in national and religious matters, and speak like a typical JW apologist when posting to Dakota Red. Your dichotomous black and white thinking is NOT godly, and reflects a narrow view. You belong to an organization that said

*** yb 1934 Page 136 ***
    Instead of being against the principles advocated by the government of Germany, we stand squarely for such principles, and point out that Jehovah God through Christ Jesus will bring about the full realization of these principles and will give to the people peace and prosperity and the greatest desire of every honest heart.
    and then tried to cover it up later. Your organization is no better, and lacks credibility, and was as much a Nazi-lover as the next, so your righteous foundation to make such statements is removed.

As I have stated before, it's NATIONALISM that's the problem; but patriotism is beneficial for citizens to treat their heritage with respect and others similarly. Insofar as to remember that they belong to only one nation in a world with many. When other nations attack or pose threats, however, the issues become much more complex, and self-defense enters the picture. Hence there's a fine line between Nationalism and self-defense, which is proper.

Each one carries his/her own load when making their own personal decisions, using their God-given brain, rather than letting a "mother" organization decide their fate.

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

Yadirf barks:

Hey, Big DakotaRed, I don't accept YOUR protection. So protect yourself, if you feel you must, but leave me out of your nationalism and wars. And stop claiming that you've been my salvation from aggression or anything else, because you haven't been.

Of all the dubs who have their heads buried up their asses and who willingly spew their message of Watchtower hatred, you take the cake. If only you could be left out of the freedoms we fought for, I would gladly withdraw them from you.

Pretty easy to say "leave me out of it" when you have them handed to you on a silver platter. You dubs like to fight things in the courts, but fail to realize that it was us "warmongers" that fought so thet you could have the freedom to even petition the courts. Dubs had absolutely no recourse during WW2, in the Soviet Union, throughout the Middle East, in China, Cuba, so on, so on and so on. But, you enjoy all the freedoms that others do in the Western Wolrd, then complain about those who gave yoiu freedoms and ask nothing in return.

Yet, in typical JW fashion, and proving my point as to the title of this thread, you come here and try to make a guy feel guilty because he can help keep the memory of a fallen comrade alive through a daughter that never knew him. How lame.

Thank you for showing lurkers and other readers what hateful hypocrites exist within the rank and file of the Watchtower Society.

Sleep well, men and women that you despise are standing guard tonight to protect your freedoms, even if you don't wish it.

If God's Spirit is filling a Kingdom Hall, how is it that Satan can manuever the ones within that Kingdom Hall at the same time?

• Yadirf
    Yadirf
    Sleep well tonight, Happy. Brave men and women that you despise are on the guard worldwide, ready to give their life, so that you may be free to hate them.

That's it, Christendom Boy, tell us all about how we owe our lives to you and your religious philosophy.

Yadirf

Daniel 11:35 ... a KEY prophecy that must be fulfilled before the "time of the end" gets underway.

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed
    That's it, Christendom Boy, tell us all about how we owe our lives to you and your religious philosophy.

Figure it out, oh heavily brainwashed and co dependent one.

As I said to Happy, I didn't start this thread to glorify myself or the Vietnam war. I started it to share with others the great feeling I have in helping a woman get to know the Dad that dies when she was but 4 months old. As a dub, this feeling, or the ability to share it, escapes you. If it doesn't come from "mother," then it can't be so.

Don't pity me, son, pity yourself.

Enjoy your freedoms, boy, others spilled their blood so you may have them.

If God's Spirit is filling a Kingdom Hall, how is it that Satan can manuever the ones within that Kingdom Hall at the same time?

• Yadirf
    Yadirf
    I would gladly withdraw them from you.

You've just proved the point I made up above. Well, I'm here, so why don't you just try to do that. Just between me and you, okay? Or how many of you and your buddies do you think it would take to do that?

Hey, DakotaRed. Have I got your attention? Good! UP YOURS!

Yadirf

Daniel 11:35 ... a KEY prophecy that must be fulfilled before the "time of the end" gets underway.

• Yadirf
    Yadirf

Sorry, Simon, for my spirited remarks in this thread on YOUR board. I know that you'd rather things didn't get this far out of hand, but claims such as DR has made burns my ass. /Yadirf.

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

Only a dub could attempt to make someone feel guilt for trying to help a woman get to know the Father that dies when she was a baby.

I'll thank you to not hijack this thread to spew your Watchtower message of hatred of the military, yadirf.

The only point being proven is what I titled this thread, that none of you JWs can steal this feeling away from me for being able to help the woman. try as you wish, but all the hateful antimilitary rhetoric the Watchtower can muster will not steal that feeling.

You are making a total fool of yourself here, yadirf. That you dubs are taught to hate the military, yet brag about having the freedoms they fought for, is a well known fact.

Do yourself a favor, go do your Watchtower study for tomorrow and keep your nose out of what you cannot appreciate.

• Yadirf
    Yadirf
    Only a dub could attempt to make someone feel guilt for trying to help a woman get to know the Father that dies when she was a baby.

That's your usual twisting of matters. I said nothing of which you speak about here, that wasn't the issue I addressed. You're a bitter person, DR, it's so sooooo plain to see.

You are making a total fool of yourself here, yadirf.
    Says who? Someone with blood on their hands.

Do yourself a favor, go do your Watchtower study for tomorrow and keep your nose out of what you cannot appreciate.
    Make me! Remember though, I'm no pacifist.

Yadirf

• dungbeetle
    dungbeetle

to UNhappy man and yardfart:

HEIL HITLER!!!!

• Yadirf
    Yadirf

dungbeetle

Like your friend, DakotaRed, you spew sheer propaganda!

Yadirf

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit