July KM - Jehovah's heart scanner in action

by respectful_observer 37 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

How much crap can you fit into a small WBT$ Advertisement?!..

Apparently a lot..

There are no Bible Studys in Watchtower world..

No one invites JW`s to purposely bother them at home..

There is no Jehovah..

Hearts don`t come with a Bar Code..

.............................. photo mutley-ani1.gif..OUTLAW

• moshe
    moshe

My line--Would you like to stop by the KH for a Bible talk and stay for a all-you-can-eat FREE luncheon smorgasbord afterwards? - Now that would have a much better take rate!

• Listener
    Listener

Great, they are now doing and imaginary work. Fits well with Jesus' invisible return.

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Standing at the table and seeing thousands of people go by each day has impressed upon our hearts the vast work that is being done to reach people all around the world.

What the heck kind of statement is that supposed to be? "We're hanging around like wallpaper doing nothing and getting sooo much done!"

• Julia Orwell
    Julia Orwell

Dunno if it's been mentioned, but " Standing at the table and seeing thousands of people go by each day..." seems like a big bludge for the pioneers. And I suppose only the elite, ie, pioneers are allowed to slack off like that.

• Julia Orwell
    Julia Orwell

Hey Billy mentioned it too, just before I did...my bad!

• Julia Orwell
    Julia Orwell

" But, the problem is that you can't use your Iphone out in the ministry. "

Ah but you can. A KM last year said you can use it to show householders the JW.org site.

• AndDontCallMeShirley
    AndDontCallMeShirley

"We have rarely felt so close to our angelic coworkers.”

I wonder if the angels are scanning hearts, too? Or, are they on coffee break all day with the Pioneer desk jockeys just watching thousands of people saunter past the magic table?

• fiddler
    fiddler

Standing at the table and seeing thousands of people go by each day has impressed upon our hearts the vast work that is being done to reach people all around the world.

They are so not getting it.

Those thousands of people going by........do they look at them? The mothers, and fathers and grandparents? The sons and daughters?

No. What they see are WORLDLY PEOPLE.

The rank and file JW whether they be pioneer or regular publisher refuse to see the general public filing by them as part of the HUMAN FAMILY!

What a bunch of blind fools.

• AndDontCallMeShirley
    AndDontCallMeShirley

The rank and file JW whether they be pioneer or regular publisher refuse to see the general public filing by them as part of the HUMAN FAMILY!

But, it's not a human "family", it's "us against "them"- and if you ain't one of "us" (JW) then you're future involves nothing more than you being bird food.

What a bunch of blind fools.

Couldn't have said it better !

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit