Freeminds 2.0 has launched

by Dogpatch 25 Replies latest jw friends

• Dogpatch
    Dogpatch

Today we are launching Freeminds2.org. This is stage 3 of a three part project spanning over 30 years since I left Watchtower headquarters in 1980 and gave the 18 members of the then-Governing Body, including President Nathan Knorr and Vice-President Frederick W. Franz.Freeminds - New and Old

The new site will be more blog/news oriented (and updated more often with articles, blogs and videos almost daily).

All of our previous sites, such as Armageddonokies.com and WatchtowerWorld.org, randytv.com, exjws.net, and others will be incorporated into the previous Freeminds site, which is currently being revised and converted from it’s Joomla-based format to this WordPress format. I am sure you will find it much easier to search for words, people, articles, and subject very easy. Gone will be the excessively long URLs as well.

You can read my story of pre-Bethel life, adventures during my six years as a press operator, a floor overseer in charge of printing their millions of Bibles, being a press mechanic, new technology testing, and finally the operator of the $1.6m Wood-Hoe press that was intended to print 100,000 small 192-page books in one 8 hour shift, starting out fully automated with an elevator that went upstairs to the 7th floor and trimmed, glued, and the paper cover attached, (supposedly) without human intervention. The “minor side effect” was that the sheer centrifugal force of three HUGE cylinders spinning in the same rotational direction, run by a 100 HP motor, was enough to sway the entire concrete building and shut down the machine shop lathes on the floor right below because it was like a continual mild earthquake!

This press had never before been built by the Wood-Hoe company, but President Knorr ordered it during the 1975 end-of-the-world expectation, as the final shipload of trash to push onto the public. You can see more pictures and most of the story behind this albatross at: http://www.randallwatters.org/randypt2.htm. Especially comical is the MAD Magazine version at: http://www.randallwatters.org/Bethel/toons/cabeen.htm.

Start visiting freeminds2.org from now on, as it will be updated more often than freeminds.org. This final stage of my ministry is to train and equip those who either grew up in the Watchtower and are facing bankruptcy or severe depression or isolation, and at the same time offer them an opportunity and HOPE to develop skills to get a real job in the REAL world (using PRIVATE forums). “Posers” w ill not be tolerated, but deleted without warning.

We will also have a forum for Jehovah’s Witnesses who want to get out completely but due to family or other circumstances, may not be able to, if ever. Yet they don’t even believe the doctrines. We love you, too, and know how hard the WT can make your life with their damnable shunning doctrine. For you, freeminds2.org is the place to visit often and start actively changing your life. You may find that in less than six months all your fears are gone, and you are ready to live an entirely new, happy life and never even THINK about that lame religion ever again. Exciting prospect?

The original freeminds.org is designed to convince you through verifiable, factual information that the Watchtower BLATANTLY LIES about Church history, origins of doctrine, practices of the early church before Constantine, and much more, simply because they want you to:

(1) feel special as if you know something few others know, and

(2) to keep you under their spell of guilt and fear. What’s in it for them? A sense of supernatural “power” over others.

BREAK the spell.

DESTROY the mine field in your head.

LAUGH without a trace of guilt or fear of God at the silliness of a 19th century carnival religion, but without a cynical attitude, just true hilarity.

The most powerful tool you can ever use to remove the WT’s control over YOUR life is to get to the point, through a little study, so that you can clearly see you have been DUPED. Then you will never take them seriously again, guaranteed.

REINVENT YOURSELF

Then, reinvent yourself!

THAT is the entire purpose of the new freeminds2.org. We leave all the religious discussions for freeminds.org, so the two websites will contain very different things. A LOT of videos, new articles, and a compassion for training and encouraging the lost… preferably through knowing the person of Christ better, but religion will rarely be discussed. You can go visit freeminds.org first to get all the false teachings out of your head.

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

Thanks for your diligent work, Randy. I'll give the new site a look-through.

• sspo
    sspo

Bookmarked

Thanks

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

Great change! I hope you are feeling better.

Skeeter

• Dogpatch
    Dogpatch

I'm doing much better, going all natural as the doctors just mess me up. It's all hereditary stuff (I never get sick) except my back, which got messed up when two drunk kids in a Firebird flew threw a red light with a police car chasing them and hit me and totalled my car about 15 years ago. I walked away without a scratch (good old Ford Probes!). They hit me in the left side trunk area... if I was going 38mph instead of 40 mph they would have hit me in the driver's door and killed me instantly.

They were going 90mph according to the cops and a cabbie that both witnessed it as they went through a red light that had BEEN red for a minute already and hit me in the tail, spun me around and completely crushed my front end. You couldn't hardly tell it was a car. The two 18 year old rich kids then hit a light pole, knocked it down and then hit a tree and the Firebird burst into flames. There were two firetrucks and 5 cop cars there within 5 minutes.

That was circa 1995. My back has just deteriorated slowly since then, a lot from spending 12 hours a day 6 days a week on the computer.

I haven't been posting much - not because I am still messed up, but because I had so much work to do and get the new site up because the old was just too buggy. But now I have both sites, and the new one will be more of a talk show and candid articles and interesting guests on video and Youtube. No scripts, all impromptu. I am going to move the old site to another server so it will go down in a couple of days for about a week, but the new Blog site at freeminds2.org will stay up fine. Free blogs! I apologize that I had set up $2000 in prize money for the best writers and vloggers, but that is gone, but it will still be a lot of fun.

The irony is, my HMO has done nothing but make me worse, and I have been adding money ($2000) into Free Minds from my retirement funds the last three months. I think it will pick up again... I have to be working all the time to stay afloat. :-)) Without pay. First time that's happened in 31 years.

Got to get some sleep now, been up all night working.

love y'all,

Randy

• SeekingTheRealTruth
    SeekingTheRealTruth

Thank you so much for all you hard work. I'm looking forward to seeing your new website! Have a wonderful day!

• clarity
    clarity

Thank you so much for all that you do Randy!

>

You deserve enormous respect for your continued

exposure of watchtower lies & deceit.

>

Your name was always out there, in the pursuit of

freedom & happiness!

I heard the name Randall Watters

years ago & heard of your escapades ... but I was "in"

then, & couldn't allow it to all sink in!

>

And then ...I did.......thanks.

>

Congratulations on your new site & very good luck

with your new ventures. Can't wait to wade into

Freeminds 2.0!

clarity

• RayPublisher
    RayPublisher

Rock on Randy! Thanks for all the work that you do and have done, I am going to check out the new site right now.

• Dagney
    Dagney

Great Randy! So glad you are feeling better. The medical industry is scary.

Checking out site now. xx

• minimus
    minimus

RANDY!!!!

I'm glad you're feeling better!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit