I just feel alone

by joe134cd 17 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

I just feel isolated and tired of the situation I am in. No witness visits, and this just makes me even more spiritually lethargic.

• cantleave
    cantleave

Joe where do you live?

Have you tried to make contact with anyone here who is in your area?

Leaving the cult really does leave a gap in terms of friends and of course family, but there is a whole world of great people outside the organisation. A world of genuine people, who care about their friends unconditionally. It takes effort to find these people, but it is well worth the effort....

• *lost*
    *lost*

Joe - what you need buddy. Your never alone when you got your pc and the WWWeb.

Tiredness is a pain, kills motivation.

What you passionate about. what's the one thing that really floats your boat and gives you joy.

music, playing pool, reading books, what kind of books

movie, what kind of movies

animals, nature, smoking weed, the sea, the beach

mountain walks

ummmmmmmmmmmmmm ... what else is there.... let me think

Kids, you got any kids

pets, dog, cat, mouse

travel, favourite country abroad.

killer whales, penguins, the antartic, ice caps

neanderthals, cave paintings .... camping,

B-B-Q food

gardening, flowers, veggies.

religion/culture world history

the world today

God, Satan, believing/not believing

loving hating, emotions, bitterness, joy laughter.

cration. evolution

anger, rage

there must be at least one of the above mentioned you can chat about, if not, pick a topic

what floats your boat.

you know, sometimes even just sitting at pc and typing, is great, once you get the first few words down and start typing, the brain gets going and bang, befor you know it, hours have passed by.

do you find that when your on pc, time just dissapears.

so, what ya wanna talk about then

• soft+gentle
    soft+gentle

Joe, we are here for you

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

I don't feel any need to hook up with local ex-JWs. My life is with NeverDubs and I like it that way.

• Jaidubdub
    Jaidubdub

Dont u hate that most jw friendships are so conditional... Witnesses frm my Congo stopped visiting me a while ago. At one stage when things were really difficult with my circumstances I asked for help... I got nothing... Hang in there...

• Heartofaboy
    Heartofaboy

Yep, out of sight, out of mind with the JW's.

Kept too busy by the Tower to care.

Speak to us Joe.............

Hoab

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

My transition to normal society was painful. Nevertheless, the benefits were so wonderful that the pain faded into oblivion.

It is hard to see it when you are so alone. Keep plugging alone and try to make like minded friends. This forum is amazing in terms of support and exposure to people who have walked the same walk.

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

Hey Joe - shout - what's up guy? What's going on. Surely not visits from witnesses is a good thing.

• itsibitsybrainbutbigenoughtosmellarat
    itsibitsybrainbutbigenoughtosmellarat

Replace that lonliness with a desire to learn real history and archeology. Look for friends at book discussion forms at local coffee shops or try to connect with ones on jw.net

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit