sooner7nc

Good Job!

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

Fantastic! Congratulations!

Just Lois

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Congrats Mamamo! If you graduated last weekend and are only getting around to telling us today, does that mean it's taken you this long to sober up from the graduation party? Good luck with finding that new job!

I hope it's just one more year for me, still waiting for my grades to be posted to find out . I so completely should have done this when I was younger. Although I have gained a lot of experience and abilities in the years since I graduated high school, my older brain isn't as spongy as when I was half this age. But better late than never.

• Scott77
    Scott77

mamamo,

Congraculations. Many ways to go . You have put the 'Watctower University education' to shame.

Scott77

• zed is dead
    zed is dead

mamamo,

Congrats on the magnum cum laude!

zed

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

So very well done!!!Good on you.

Brinjin - you are in the very same situation I find myself in - hating my job. I have also looked at studying something more along what I want but man it's so expensive here.....so I'm still looking.

Graphic design is great! I had very hands on experience when I was in advertising. I would design the ads, the layout, do a bit of copy writing. We worked on Cs5 at the time - I wish you the very best!!!!

• Xanthippe
    Xanthippe

Well done, it's a great feeling isn't it? I got my BSc at 43 but better late than never. Congratulations!

• soft+gentle
    soft+gentle

congratulations

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

Well done and Congrats to you! It's a great feeling isn't it? I got mine last year at 60, which proves there's hope for everyone, and it's never too late. I'm just about to finish my PGCE. Best wishes for your future!

Loz x

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit