Let's start a gift circle. Who's game?

by LDH 22 Replies latest jw friends

• rhett
    rhett

D'oh! I forgot I'd locked my email addy so I wouldn't have to put up with the idiots emailing me telling me how my thoughts are so wrong and Jehovah will destroy me. You'd think they could just post to the board but I guess not.......
    Anyways, its [email protected].

Back down the bullies to the back of the bus
    Its time for them to be scared of us

• neyank
    neyank

I'm up for it.

If Yerusalyim gets me, I want a pair of jump boots.

What do ya think Yeru?

neyank

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

Neyank,

Well, jump boots would put us a bit outside the $15.00 range, but I'll see what I can do.

• Prisila
    Prisila

I'm new here but I'd like to flex my disobedience muscle. I'm in.

• LDH
    LDH

OK, Rhett, instead of coordinating the addy thing, I've got a better idea.

Everyone post here, with your age/sex favorite color, etc. Let us know what country you are in. We'll choose partners, and then exchange email. We'll leave it to each individual to reveal their addy via email, some may feel more comfortable that way.

Please match youself up with a foreigner if possible. It'd be great to get stuff from other countries.

For instance, Come here and post:

I'm 33 yo female in California USA. Looking for a match in England. (Anybody is fine with me.)

And then someone else will post, Lisa I've chosen you as my Secret Santa--check your email.

Those two will then become exchange partners.

Sound good?

(PS I'M WAIIIIIIITTTTIIINNNGGGG for someone to choose me, LOL)

• rhett
    rhett

Hey, sounds fine by me. It'll save me from having to do yet another website!

Back down the bullies to the back of the bus
    Its time for them to be scared of us

• Mulan
    Mulan

Great idea. Princess and I got a great bottle of Australian red shiraz from Ozzie and wife, last Christmas. It was totally a surprise. http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.asp?id=18512&site=3#227263

So, we went to the "Made in Washington" store at the mall and bought them a little assortment of Washington goodies: smoked salmon, Aplets and Cotlets, Seattles Dillitante Chocolates, Market Spice tea, etc. (we live in Washington State in the USA, for those who think I mean the other Washington)

Marilyn (aka Mulan)
    "No one can take advantage of you, without your permission." Ann Landers

• Naeblis
    Naeblis

Hi my name is naeblis.. and I'm an alcoholic.

• QUEENIE
    QUEENIE

Nablis is saying they want something alcoholic ??

• Prisca
    Prisca

Hi my name is Prisca, and I'm a chocoholic.

If someone is willing to exchange presents with me, that's cool. I'm a 32yr old living in Sydney Australia. Any poster from Europe or the US is fine with me.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit