Pumping up Field Service Time to the Billions of Hours

by RayPublisher 26 Replies latest watchtower bible

• RayPublisher
    RayPublisher

There's a lot of fake time reports coming in, and a lot of secretaries fudging numbers also prior to CO visit.

And that's not even mentioning the ones that count time writing the same letter over and over, etc.

• Calebs Airplane
    Calebs Airplane

Ray P... you're right! ... those Secretaries don't want a shit storm when the CO arrives and finds low hours or missing hours on those congo reports... They'll fudge the numbers however they need to just to get the heat off of them... Then they might pray to Jehovah for forgiveness or simply "reason it away" like they're trained to do with everything else...

• 2+2=5
    2+2=5

Just before I stopped witnessing I was talking to a couple of elders in my Cong about how ineffective the witnessing work has become. Both these elders have a few young children like me.

I told them about the 5000+ hrs to get 1 convert. I explained that even if they spent two hours every weekend out witnessing, and did their family worship every week, they still would not get one covert based on these statistics, not even their children. If their children get baptized and remained witnesses they would be doing way better than this average.

Witnessing in western lands has become redundant. I love speaking to my witness family and friends about this. In Australia we have had a about a 2-3% increase in JWs in almost 20 years. The Mormons are almost 20%. Tell this to a JW and watch the cognitive dissonance kick in.

• Terry
    Terry

It is soooo easy to become diverted away from the REAL ISSUE: counting time DOING WHAT?

A billion hours spent telling people the earth is flat is not much of an achievement. The number of hours is irrelevent!

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

And that's not even mentioning the ones that count time writing the same letter over and over, etc.

Writing? Lol, you mean printing the same letter and leaving them at doors, or mailing them?

• RayPublisher
  • RayPublisher
    RayPublisher

A lot of the Dubbs hand-write the letter bc it takes longer and they can count more time that way...My GF received one of these hand-written letters only a couple months ago and it didn't even contain the Dubb's name or contact info, her name, etc. and was very generic. Who knows how many times this Dubb has written that letter?

Over and over and over and over....ad infinitum

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit