On my way into work today,,,,,

by Jomavrick 20 Replies latest jw friends

• ABibleStudent
    ABibleStudent

Batty southern radio preacher. Too bad people use religion or some other club to coerce people to do what they want them to do. What is worse is people who believe that BS.

Peace be with you and everyone, who you love,

Robert

• *lost*
    *lost*

Reminds me of the Catholics. Woman should be subjucated, bare foot and in the kitchen with tribe of kids in tow.

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

Get your biscuits in the oven and your buns in the bed....

• Jomavrick
    Jomavrick

I just know that if I laid a line on to my wife about ordering her in the kitchen, she would go Bakersfield chimp on me,,,,

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

he said " a wife doesn't prove that she loves her husband in the parlor, she proves her love for him in the kitchen".

I think he saying that him and his wife only have sex in the kitchen probably on the kitchen table, you know how kinky

those preachers can get.

• rebel8
    rebel8

People in this century still use the word parlor?

I am trying to understand why it is necessary to point out a wife does not prove her love to her husband in the sitting room of a Victorian home. What was going on in those parlors back in those days?

If I bring a sammich to my husband in the living room, does that not count because it's not the kitchen?

Or are we supposed to be getting busy in the kitchen?

If only it was a call-in show, we could ask.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

as long as you sanitize the counters when you're done, I say feel free to show your love in the kitchen

I like your thinking.

Doc

• CyrusThePersian
    CyrusThePersian

I'm with Balter447 on this one, there are ALL KINDS of ways a woman can show love for her man in the kitchen...

• Stubborn Disbeliever
    Stubborn Disbeliever

I laugh. I'm a very good cook, and come up with some fun recipes...but I'm laughing because my hubby just brought me a quesadilla as I opened this post. There are SO many other ways for a wife to show her husband love.

• Night Owl
    Night Owl

I heard the same guy, but I forgot his name.

I also thought that was funny.

It does go from "You ain't getting none tonight" to "You ain't getting dinner tonight".

NightOwl

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit