New Explanation On United Nations Membership From Circuit Overseer.

by ÁrbolesdeArabia 45 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Watkins
    Watkins

5 yrs ago I related my experience asking a CO those questions, here: http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/watchtower/bible/153099/1/Change-Of-Interests-From-Year-to-Year-while-an-NGO-through-the-DPI

At that time I hadn't heard anyone say their 'association' was to use the UN to further aid(what aid - magazines and books?!) whatever countries which were 'closed' at the time. So, I'm thinkin' - I probably gave them their latest excuse! Yup, it was me. That CO was still on about the 'library card'.

And yes, technically, a religion can't "be part of" or "join" the UN - only nations can actually "join". HOWEVER - the wtbts was/still is just as closely associated with the UN as any non-governmental organisation can be as an NGO with the DPI. The wt thinks that portrays at least an arm's length of separation, but truthfully, as a non-nation, the wtbts was as closely associated as it could've possibly been... couldn't have gotten any closer.

"The Truth" is so inappropriate... a paradox in this religion which would rather lie to protect it's self-interests. why can't they just tell the freakin' truth?!

watkins

• Justitia Themis
    Justitia Themis

They also joined the United Nations so they could have access to all their real-time human rights rules and regulations

All the above are available to the general public at the following link: http://research.un.org/en/docs.

EVERYONE in their legal department would know where to find this information without having to 'join' (become an NGO) the U.N.

• minimus
    minimus

Shirley, a JW can go into a Catholic Church or even the Vatican without being df'd.

• blondie
    blondie

minimus, that's correct. I remember when I went to Europe in the 70's on a WT sponsored tour, one of the side tours was a tour of the Vatican. Many jws signed up (there was a fee of course).

I attended a few weddings at a Catholic Church, now joining a church will signify that you have da'd yourself. Attending a wedding or a funeral in a church could get you branded though, a possible stumbler of people at the KH....but below the WTS really puts the pressure.

*** w02 5/15 p. 28 Questions From Readers ***

Not to be overlooked is the effect our attending a service in a religious building might have on fellow believers. Could it injure the conscience of some? Might their resistance to avoid engaging in idolatry be weakened? “Make sure of the more important things,” admonishes the apostle Paul, “so that you may be flawless and not be stumbling others up to the day of Christ.”—Philippians 1:10.

If the occasion involves a close fleshly relative, there may be additional family pressures. In any case, a Christian must carefully weigh all the factors involved. Under certain circumstances he or she may conclude that no difficulties would arise from attending a church funeral or wedding as an observer. However, the circumstances may be such that by attending, the likely injury to one’s own conscience or to that of others would outweigh the possible benefits of being present. Whatever the situation, the Christian should make sure that the decision will not interfere with his preserving a good conscience before God and men.

• ÁrbolesdeArabia
    ÁrbolesdeArabia

The legal department at Bethel knows exactly what the Watchtower signed from the United Nations to become a NGO (Sorry for saying they joined the UN, I think you all knew I meant NGO.)

We can't join the YMCA or use a Church to join a painting class or learn to cook Armenian or Greek food, out of fear we will become part of the Greek Orthodox Church, I wanted to join a Greek Cooking Class but the elders were quick to help me see how foolish it would be to step foot in such a unclean building. It's not funny they were a NGO and now Jehovah made them clean like Ezekiel by putting a hot coal in the mouth to clean out their Blasphemy?

One of the more eloquent elders who knew about this matter since the early 1990s is under the assumption it was only to use the "Library", and to receive all the Press Releases. This brother is so far gone mentally when it comes to obeying the Watchtower, if I showed him those papers of the official documents the Watchtower signed and affirmed, he would scream "Apostate!" and plug his ears.

The majority of Witnesses do not know about the NGO Conspiracy, I think every forum who wants to put a dent into the Organization needs to ask these questions with the most tact and feign innocences. People are being brought up on lesser charges these days, the Watchtower is not happy when we ask questions that throw egg in their eyes. Thanks for the advice, I am working with two people and it's a tough game to play, they are so suspicious and add to the JW World the latest article that teaches the Rapture, the poor souls are really confused now!

What is their real agenda, what is their next move? To elimante the concept of 1914? Stop saying "Blood Transfusions are bad?" We all have felt something bigger is in place, Lars58 would say they are the "Man of Lawlessness" but what really is their End Game? Thank's for your good advice and fun comments, I really wish there is a way to move faster when unteaching them the Watchtowers Lies but it's really hard if you move too quick! Stay Safe!

• ÁrbolesdeArabia
    ÁrbolesdeArabia

Marvin when I first read your Blog on the "Evil Slave", how simple you made this to understand using the Holy Bible. According to the Messiah, Our Lord Jesus Christ's own words, the Evil Slave is sabotaging the works of the Faithful Slaves in the Master's own home. The Tower tries to say the Evil Slave exists here on JWN or some other website not obeying those men's words but that's not Bible Based, it's a lie they tell to sleep at night?

I used this analogy with a loved one after reading your two articles on the WT "WILD BEAST" and WT "Faithful Slave" articles you posted.

I said "Jesus said he was going away on a long trip with his parable, while he was on his trip for business dealings he allowed his slaves freedom to generate income and watch over his Mansion. The Faithful and Evil Slaves are both dwelling in his house, the Watchtower tries to remove this fact from the Bible and twist and do some type of Bible explantions by contorting the Truth. The easy concept of the Master's Mansion is so badly mangled because the Watchtower want's to give the appearance they are the utmost righteous people available to mankind! Jesus left nothing to back this pulp-fiction created by the Tower, they can't admit with the latest interpretation of the July 15, Study Edition they opened up Pandora's Box and now said "The Evil Slave Is Among Us Now!".

Was it the Evil Slave who has been tweaking all these doctrines (Over-lapping Generation), ( Obtaining the NGO Status for Ten Years, was it Satan or the Evil Slave who did this?).

The latest attack on Social Media and the Internet by the Organization is Two-Faced and hypocritical! With one side of their face they blast Facebook and spending time on the Internet, with their other face they say "The Internet is the great frontier to preach the message in the most terrible countries. The Internet is going to be huge with preaching, it's a God Send (I heard that said by the D.O. when he mentioned the amount of visits to JW.ORG people around the World make. They keep track of where these ISP are from, so is it a God Send or is it the Devil like Facebook and other Social Media used to expose their crooked past and pedophile scandals?)

If you have not read Marvins two blogs on "The Evil Slave and "The Harlot" I highly advice you to read them, he is one of the best Bible Scholars and writers we have. I dig his writing style and his relentless use of facts and facts and getting to the bottom of these details the Tower would like us to miss!

"The Question
    Readers must ask themselves the question, "How would these men depict themselves if they were in reality engaged in mistreating people?"
    Evil people rarely depict themselves as what they are. Evil people tend to get their business done while telling everyone how good they are.
    How have the men shown above depicted themselves? They say they are watchful, and faithfully doing what is good.[4]"

Qoute from Marvin Shilmer's Blog

http://marvinshilmer.blogspot.com/2013/04/evil-slave.html

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit