New Explanation On United Nations Membership From Circuit Overseer.

by ÁrbolesdeArabia 45 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• ÁrbolesdeArabia
    ÁrbolesdeArabia

I had the chance to speak with a Circuit Overseer, he was not my Circuit Overseer and it was my chance to get the offical party line why the Watchtower joined the United Nations.

"Are you a Jehovah Witness he asked me? (theocratical warfare allows lies according to the GB! " I replied "I studied when I was a kid, I went to school and kind of lost tract of my JW-Roots.

"Would you be interested in studying again?" I played this game very well, I said "There are a couple of things I do noy think Jehovah is allowing me to understand, I need to clear them up before I start to study again.

C.O. "What are the problems holding you back?" and I said "My older sister is a born-again Christian, she loves to argue and sent me some details how the Watchtower Society joined the United Nations. She also gave me the offical letter, insteadof believing what she said, I went to the United Nations and the British Newspaper and discovered we did join the Wild Beast! How could we become invovled in a counterfeit Kingdom Satan has set up to challenge Jehovah God and Jesus Christ? I said, Brother Ruthford and Knorr and Franz would have had a annurism!

Here is where he goes into the latest of the Watchtower's legal department's spin on the United Nations. He said he has called the Watchtower and he spoke with one of the head people of their legal!

"The Watchtower joined the United Nations only to use their library." They also joined the United Nations so they could have access to all their real-time human rights rules and regulationsand to get the United Nations to help the brothers in countries like Eritrea and other unstable countries the United Nations could make more hospitablef or the Brotherhood!"

How do I destroy this nonsense, was any of this babble true? Glad I got to talk to him, he was out in field service and I was 290 miles from my home, they came in for a break at a small lunch area.

• edmond dantes
    edmond dantes

Great I will re-join the Witless Org. because-----

They used Satans magnicant library . Satan has human rights rules and regulations .Satan's organisation helps brothers in far away unstable countries and the Devil wants to make countries more hospitable to God's people .

Glad that is settled then just going out to buy a book bag and a new pair of shoes.

• Julia Orwell
    Julia Orwell

Totally. At least he didn't deny it and when you cited documentation, pigeonhole it it as an apostate forgery. But that's only because you pretended to be a member of the public...

• Xanthippe
    Xanthippe

Hypocrites, so it's ok to use worldly organizations to assist in bringing an end to human rights abuses. Where is their God who is supposed to be doing this? Oh of course he is going to destroy this organization because it is so evil! They have to rely on human organizations because their God isn't doing anything just as they have relied on Amnesty International to free the JW prisoners of conscience. It's a great religion for using the world to get whatever you want but if individual JW members try to give something back financially to AI or UNICEF or through charity work they are severely criticised.

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

look up ymca ,they said if a person joined the ymca just to go swimming its still aposatsy,double standards. why were they looking to satans kingdom for the brother in other lands and not praying to yahweh?

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

The united nations said that it had never been necessary to join as an NGO in order to use the library.

In any case the books there can be obtained on an inter-library loan.

HB

• JWB
    JWB

What happened to not even touching the unclean thing?

Israelite representative to Babylonian authorities: "Although we consider your government to be quite beastly and of the devil, what with your worship of false gods and shouldn't really be having any dealings with you goyim, we still want to have indefinite access to your library for research purposes."

• Sayswho
    Sayswho

YMCA
    “We have long recognized that the YMCA, though not being a church as such, is definitely
    aligned with the religious organizations of Christendom in efforts to promote interfaith . In
    joining the YMCA as a member a person accepts or endorses the general objectives and
    principles of the organization.
    Membership means that one has become an integral part
    of this organization founded with definite religious objectives, including the promotion of
    interfaith. Hence, for one of Jehovah s Witnesses to become a member of such a so-
    called Christian association would amount to apostasy. Watchtower 1979 Jan 1
    pp.30,31

SW

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

" They also joined the United Nations so they could have access to all their real-time human rights rules and regulationsand to get the United Nations to help the brothers in countries like Eritrea and other unstable countries the United Nations could make more hospitablef or the Brotherhood!"

That is what the dissident community has suspected all along... He admits they joined, and did so for their own gain , to expand their inflence in member countries

That sounds credible to me. Of course it totally violates all the principles of Christian Neutrality that they require the flock to adhere to, but one law for them and another law for Brooklyn...

• Sayswho
    Sayswho

1. The Watchtower is very clear that anyone indicating support of an organisation that goes contrary
    to Bible principles disassociates themselves by their actions.

Organized To Accomplish Our Ministry (1983) p.151

Concerning those who renounce their Christian faith in his day, the apostle John wrote: "They went out from us, but they were not of our sort; for if they had been of our sort, they would have remained with us" (1 John 2:19). Also, a person might renounce his place in the Christian congregation by his actions, such as by becoming part of a secular organization the objective of which is contrary to the Bible and, hence, is under judgment by Jehovah God (compare Revelation 19:17-21; Isaiah 2:4). So if a person who is a Christian chooses to join those who are disapproved by God, it would be fitting for the congregation to acknowledge by a brief announcement that he has disassociated himself and is no longer one of Jehovah's Witnesses. Such a person would be viewed in the same way as a disfellowshipped person.

“As Jehovah's Witnesses they value their relationship to God and Christ above everything
    else. Were they to identify themselves as giving unquestioning support to any political
    arrangement.
    .. Any act on their part that would indicate otherwise, therefore, would be an
    act of disloyalty. Such an act would be taking away from God and Christ their rightful due
    and would be worship to the "wild beast." No matter how insignificant the act required may
    seem, a Christian's engaging in such worship would mean his being disloyal to God and
    Christ.” Watchtower 1976 October 15 pp.632,636

SW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit