What are the qualifications to be a baptizer at the assemblies?

by Iamallcool 26 Replies latest jw friends

• rocketman
    rocketman

They have to have a ready supply of white t-shirts.

• Bobcat
    Bobcat

Rocketman: (aka Elton John)

They have to have a ready supply of white t-shirts.

Actually, I used to buy a new pack of white T-shirts for each assembly/convention for possible use in the baptism. Most times I would take them all home afterwards and use them myself. (I always got my size - 2X) Every once in a while one of the baptism candidates would need one for one reason or another. One DC, the men's dressing room had a sewage overflow and the t-shirts came in handy. (It happen while they were getting baptized.) I didn't bring any home that time.

Take Care

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

BobCat...Your funny! Yes, we all rejoice with you that you brought extra T-shirts, used them and left them. lol

Just Lois

• CyrusThePersian
    CyrusThePersian

The basic qualification, other than being an elder, is that you not drop the baptismal candidates as you dunk them. (like I did one time).

• Bobcat
    Bobcat

LoisLane:

Yes, we all rejoice with you that you brought extra T-shirts

It was my great contribution for the cause!

Cyrus:

The basic qualification, other than being an elder, is that you not drop the baptismal candidates as you dunk them.

The brother I worked under was big on this. His standard was 'no splashing.' (And no touching of breasts, either! Hand placement was important. If you fell short, he wouldn't use you in the pool anymore. Apparently, I was good. As Clint Eastwood would say, 'I'm the best there is.' [Firefox])

• jam
    jam

I baptized a few in my day, I baptized my daughter.

Now since Iam a Apostate, how does that work.

What if I went to all I baptized and told them, look

at me now ( so much for appointment by Holy spirit).

Your baptism is nullified, you need a redue. LOL

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

PENIS AND HEALTHY TESTICLES IS THE FIRST AND FOREMOST - WITHOUT THAT EVERYTHING ELSE IS IRRELEVANT.

• XBEHERE
    XBEHERE

Your relative is either the Assembly Overseer, his assistant, DO/CO or you are a pioneer succubus that likes to eat s*it out of the asses of the aforementioned people.

• AndDontCallMeShirley
    AndDontCallMeShirley

Again I need to repeat to you, an apostate baptized a servant of Jehovah , he baptized a sincere individual that wanted to serve God. May Jehovah have mercy upon me.

Seems like the Holy Spirit should've prevented that. But, HS also supposedly appointed the Elder, so why not the apostate in the pool, too. Oh well....

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

1] Male 2] Good Standing 3] preferably an appointed man 4] big enough and strong enough to do it easily 4] a good tan (if he is white, that is)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit