What's The Worst TV Program ?

by minimus 49 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

I do like American Hoggers because I like trying to understand "Jerry" without having to read the subtitles.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Oh Sit! (previously known as Extreme Musical Chairs ) is an hour-long game show competition series that premiered on August 15, 2012, on The CW Television Network . [1] The series, according to the network, is a "high-octane musical chairs competition". [2] On September 26, 2012, Oh Sit! was renewed for a second season, [3] [4] which is set to premiere on Monday, April 15, 2013 at 8:00 p.m. Eastern/7:00 p.m. Central. [5]

yep folks extreme musical chairs.

• minimus
    minimus

that's just stoopid.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Any reality TV show. Crap like X-Factor and Britains got tallent. All total media control. Cheap. No script.

As my hero John Lydon metioned TV is all fiction.

Media control. Big corporations like to control the sheeple! WBT$. BBC. TV news media. Tabloids........et al.

• minimus
    minimus

I used to really enjoy American Idol when it first came out. Now it's so orchestrated, it's irritating.

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

2 and a half idiots. Off thier Rockers. Defiance (new on Syfy) its rubbish. The Rachel Raye show, Dummo!

• minimus
    minimus

2 and a half men used to be pretty funny. Now, it's lousy without Charlie.

• Gopher
    Gopher

Hillbilly Handfishin' .

Swamp People.

Here Comes Honey Boo-Boo.

Any faux-reality show geared towards teenagers / early 20's kids on MTV.

• Tater-T
    Tater-T

have to agree 2 broke girls sucks .. for the reasons you mentioned .. and they both have nasally voices

American Idol .. I just tuned in day before yesterday .. for the first time in years .. was horrifide with Nicki Minaji.. nasally voice ..

circus sideshow of a judge.. and after googling her, cuz I had know idea how she got famous .. no credibility as singer performer.. IMO

It would be hard to say what is the worst TV show .. cuz if it ain't no good I ain't gonna be watching for too long.. hence no memory of

I'd did watch a new show called Deception .. that had good acting and people .. but the writting sucked and twist upon twist got unbearable I watched the whole thing, I was glad that it ended..

• Newly Enlightened
    Newly Enlightened

Survivor series!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit