What's The Worst TV Program ?

by minimus 49 Replies latest jw friends

• tiki
    tiki

oh the list is endless....

let me start with honey booboo.......how obnoxious to glorify stupidity, laziness, greed and sloppiness.

kardashians.....who really gives a blank?

real housewives of wherever.....bunch of rude crude self-absorbed b!tches

in the past....."everyone loves raymond".....well trust me not everyone did. some of us found him completely disgusting, abominable, stupid, idiotic and annoying. same with that tim guy that played some idiot doing jobs around his stupid house. ANNOYING!!!!!!!

and just to add in a special pet peeve - aniston on friends was completely corny and idiotic and she's ugly too.

• fresh prince of ohio
    fresh prince of ohio

The new sitcom with Elliot from scrubs and that guy who played Raymond's brother is painful to watch, as is modern family.

Married to a Jonas is the worst reality show. It's so bad, they don't even bother poking fun of it on The Soup (which is a great show).

• A.M. Number 1
    A.M. Number 1

I like Two Broke Girls. I like their joke deliveries. It's a style from the 1950s. Sort of along the lines of George and Gracie. It is not the finniest show, but I like it when I am in chill mode and I just want to see boobies and a few laughs and a little distraction. I have a very good ability for suspention of disbelief. Any movie, play, TV show or music I can pretty much submerge myself into that world and ignore the impossible situations, unlikely turn of events, repetitive back-drops etc. I watch to enjoy not to pick at them. I hate watching movies with people who say, "Oh that could never happen! That's impossible! Oh yeah right, like she's just going to take him back!.. and all that sh1t. So it's a hard question for me to answer. I like most movies and most TV shows. I am a music snob though.

Worst TV show on now? I really hated 24. I know it's not on anymore, thank God. But I just could never get into it. So 24 is my answer.

• tiki
    tiki

and to add......i do enjoy the food network, but have to cringe at the sight and sound of paula dean and that dude that does the sweet thing....and i do enjoy guy fieri, but some of the hodge podges they show leave me at barf's door.

• fresh prince of ohio
    fresh prince of ohio

I thought tosh was funny the first couple of seasons, but I can't take a minute of it these days. He has one, I repeat, ONE joke: that black people are incredibly athletic and will kick your a$$, and white ppl are bad dancers.

• *lost*
    *lost*

Jeremy Kyle uk.

Real housewives

Disney made kids programs.

Pretty much all of the modern dross they spew out today.

It would be much easier to pick out the best. lol.

Like spongebob - brilliant.

• Satanus
    Satanus

Idiot abroad, or something like that. Why hasn't someone stopped his wastage of air?

S

• GLTirebiter
    GLTirebiter

It's a close call between Jimmy Kimmel and David Letterman.

• exwhyzee
    exwhyzee

Can't stand that show with the Chef that is constantly shouting at everyone. As soon as I see it, i immediately change the channel.

Don't understand how anyone could stand to watch that for any length of thyme (get it...time... thyme ?) LOL... I crack myself up !

• James Brown
    James Brown

I like 2 broke girls.

I dont know what the worst show is because I dont watch any shows I don't like.

I guess I'll say ghost adventures on the travel chanell, they never find anything.

I wont watch it any more.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit